Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 03, 2024, 06:47:02 pm

Sad sad and embarrassingly sad

Started by TheRazorbackGuy, January 07, 2018, 09:23:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRazorbackGuy

Arkansas team this year I believed was over the inconsistencies.  Losing to bad Miss State and Auburn makes me me not want to watch this year. We should be undefeated in SEC play but we are not. This squad isn't good, isn't bad but too much on the mediocre side. It's pathetic to think that with 6 seniors on the roster.  Either way razorback basketball should be priority 1,300,005 in my life. More things important than watching them lose to bad teams.

BannerMountainMan

Then don't post and don't watch, simple as that, your opinion doesn't matter if you don't care. How about the other 15 teams that lost in the top 25 this week? Are they embarrassingly sad?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

ICEman

I will be surprised if CMA has any answers to his road woes this year. I thought for sure that a senior dominated team could hold things together for at least a 0.500 road slate. The Cagers now have to win at a 0.750 clip on the road to attain even that less than lofty goal.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jdlew

I pretty sure MA hated to see Long go....I just wonder how things are going to work out for him with the new AD...