Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moses

Started by Hog Solo, February 15, 2017, 08:31:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Solo

Had his best game this season.  Without him we would lose this game.

BrooklynRoss

His rim protection was seriously on-point.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Hawg Red

He looked like what you would expect the preseason SEC POY to look like.

lynbug

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 15, 2017, 08:36:51 pm
He looked like what you would expect the preseason SEC POY to look like.
I just wish I knew why it took  this long.  But if we make the dance I don't really care.

seasonhog

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 15, 2017, 08:31:16 pm
Had his best game this season.  Without him we would lose this game.

Without Hannah we would have lost this game..........Hannah is the player that get our offense going......

When Anderson stop starting Hannah is when we started losing.........

Hog Solo

Quote from: seasonhog on February 15, 2017, 08:42:43 pm

Without Hannah we would have lost this game..........Hannah is the player that get our offense going......

When Anderson stop starting Hannah is when we started losing.........

Ok.  Without both we would lose this game.  Better?  Moses and Hannahs had huge timely baskets.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 15, 2017, 08:48:28 pm
Ok.  Without both we would lose this game.  Better?  Moses and Hannahs had huge timely baskets.
Barford kept us in it in the first half, with 17 points.  Finished with 23, tied for  career best.

Hog Solo

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 15, 2017, 08:52:30 pm
Barford kept us in it in the first half, with 17 points.  Finished with 23, tied for  career best.
Yes!  All three had great games.  Macon, hannahs, barford,  Thomas/cook/Watkins,  Kingsley should get most of the playing time.  Back when we got the away vandy win was because of that core 4.  Beard as far as I'm concerned can keep getting role playing time.

lynbug

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 15, 2017, 08:57:07 pm
Yes!  All three had great games.  Macon, hannahs, barford,  Thomas/cook/Watkins,  Kingsley should get most of the playing time.  Back when we got the away vandy win was because of that core 4.  Beard as far as I'm concerned can keep getting role playing time.
DO NOT PUT HIM OUT THERE IN A CRITICAL SITUATION.  We know what happens MOST of the time.

Little Lady Back

Total team effort! Moses did play great though.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

JayBell

Most of the year, Kingsley looked like someone who has never been taught how to handle a double team.  He's never been the focal point of an offense before.  When I looked a few days ago, he had less shots attempted than more than 40 other SEC players.

I think people are awfully quick to judge a guy who has only been playing basketball for a few years and facing a different dynamic this season than he has ever experienced.