Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mill Creek ATV Trails

Started by ABM, September 25, 2007, 03:07:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ABM

Do any of ya'll know of a place close to these trails that can house around 40 or so? (lodge, cabins and such)

Also is there any place close that people can fish?  How close is it to the Mulberry River?  Thanks in advance.  :razorback:

Juboar

The Lodge and cabins at White Rock may serve your purpose.  It would take most of the cabins but they also have a big unit for larger gatherings.  ATV and motorized bikes are not allowed in the park area but fairly close to several trails back toward Mill creek.  Its about 11 miles of dirt road to the trail head. 

Shores lake is about 7 miles from White Rock lodge but I haven't tried the fishing. 
From the Mill Creek trail head you have about 14 miles to the Mulberry River. 

I think Turner Bend has a couple of houses for rent and there are a few others along the river but I don't have contact information.
If some of your group are willing to rough it out in tents then Turner Bend would serve your purpose well and be within 15 minutes of some good trails. 

ABM

SC-RAZOR

crkoster

Anyone know of other places to ride a Polaris Ranger? Looking for new places to ride.

flagstaffhog

Quote from: crkoster on January 12, 2008, 01:16:29 pm
Anyone know of other places to ride a Polaris Ranger? Looking for new places to ride.

Arizona and Utah - tons of places to ride ATV's. My favorite past time and I love it!!
Go HOGS Go!