Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

North End Zone Club Seating

Started by parallaxpig, February 18, 2018, 09:18:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

I see there is a special presentation of new North End Zone Club Seating before KY game. Must be having problems selling them..........
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

ricepig

Quote from: parallaxpig on February 18, 2018, 09:18:45 am
I see there is a special presentation of new North End Zone Club Seating before KY game. Must be having problems selling them..........

There's been a presentation  before about every game on the weekends. They had tours yesterday for those that RSVP'd.

parallaxpig

Quote from: ricepig on February 18, 2018, 09:21:15 am
There's been a presentation  before about every game on the weekends. They had tours yesterday for those that RSVP'd.

They have a 3D tour presentation?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

1HourToHogville

Yesterday's NEZ tour was cancelled due to the weather forecast.  Tour was to go into the construction area to see the elevation and views.  Form email received I understand about 1/3 of the club seats have a deposit. 

1HourToHogville

Attended the presentation today on the field, so quick update:
2 Loge boxes left to be sold and all suites are sold.
NEZ Club seats (all seats are outdoor with exclusive access to the inside club areas) number about 2,200.  They have deposits for about half of those at this  point.  $100 Deposit per seat guarantees you seat selection with priority points and timing of deposit determining selection order. Center of the field sections will be $1,500 per seat and the rest being $1,350 per seat. 
NEZ club seats have two levels with club and seating access exclusive only to the level of your tickets.  Seats are wider and cushioned with cup holders on the back of the seat in front of you.  The lower "field" level Touchdown club area will have area for fans to see  the players to walk through similar to Jerrys world.  The higher up 2nd level will have an SEC theme upscale sports bar feel to it.  Private entry for club ticket holders on the North end as well.  All you can eat food and drink (except for Alcohol). Beer and Wine can be purchased and taken to your outdoor seat if so desired.  Will open 2-3 hours prior to game and close 2 hours after. 

Most of this is out there but thought I'd provide a refresher.

99toLife

Quote from: 1HourToHogville on March 03, 2018, 04:15:10 pm
Attended the presentation today on the field, so quick update:
2 Loge boxes left to be sold and all suites are sold.
NEZ Club seats (all seats are outdoor with exclusive access to the inside club areas) number about 2,200.  They have deposits for about half of those at this  point.  $100 Deposit per seat guarantees you seat selection with priority points and timing of deposit determining selection order. Center of the field sections will be $1,500 per seat and the rest being $1,350 per seat. 
NEZ club seats have two levels with club and seating access exclusive only to the level of your tickets.  Seats are wider and cushioned with cup holders on the back of the seat in front of you.  The lower "field" level Touchdown club area will have area for fans to see  the players to walk through similar to Jerrys world.  The higher up 2nd level will have an SEC theme upscale sports bar feel to it.  Private entry for club ticket holders on the North end as well.  All you can eat food and drink (except for Alcohol). Beer and Wine can be purchased and taken to your outdoor seat if so desired.  Will open 2-3 hours prior to game and close 2 hours after. 

Most of this is out there but thought I'd provide a refresher.

Nice update.. Thanks .. Lot of info to digest.