Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Bielema is let go

Started by Mr. Porkleone, November 24, 2017, 05:43:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Porkleone

November 24, 2017, 05:43:57 pm Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:12:51 pm by Mr. Porkleone
Chuck just told it on radio.

hoss cartrack

JUST ANNOUNCED.....HE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

_Hamlet_

AirForceHog

Let's see that link
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

SA Hog Fan

Martygit

Yep, just announced on radio - no post game interview
RIP OTR, REV

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

BrianG

Cornfed Pig

MDW

Chuck came on the radio broadcast and announced it during the time he would normally interview the coach.  The UA will release a statement soon.

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Cylinder

hoss cartrack

Chuck Barrett read a press release on the post game show at the point where he would normally do an interview.  It's official.  No link....live on the post game show...tune in now!!!!!
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

b-ball coach

Gone just announced on Sonic post game show.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

JOKERHOG

about frickin time.  I but Rick S will be upset
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

HogPharmer

Dark Helmet Hog

7:30 pc

https://twitter.com/PigTrailNation?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

LRHog

Good. Bye you buffoon.

98hogs

Press Release on Twitter on Bo Mattingly tweet

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

TheRazorback500

JCP dropped the hammer.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hawgphish

JackTNHogfan

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

razortrack

Heard news out of Fayetteville. Let's see how many threads we can get on the announcement

jbcarol

Ben Frederickson‏Verified account @Ben_Fred
29s30 seconds ago

Cold blooded. Arkansas handed out release immediately after game announcing Bielema has been fired.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

alohawg

Basketball team lost to N. Carolina and their ref$, football lost yet another heartbreaker and I am stoked!!! Bye Bret.....
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

moses_007

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: jbcarol on November 24, 2017, 05:49:30 pm
Ben Frederickson‏Verified account @Ben_Fred
29s30 seconds ago

Cold blooded. Arkansas handed out release immediately after game announcing Bielema has been fired.

Cold blooded? Nah. Merciful.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

GunnerHawg70

apcapri

Airforcehawg

Hawgphat

The old nightmare is over.  Hopefully, a new one does not now begin.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hoss cartrack on November 24, 2017, 05:43:59 pm
JUST ANNOUNCED.....HE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!
Shocker. NOT! Lol.

Fitting ending for him today. Good riddance to the entire incompetent staff.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

jgphillips3

Our long, national nightmare has reached its end! 

HogPharmer

Paul finebaum talking about it now.

Hawgzinbowlz

🖐🤙🖐🤙🖐🤙🖐🤙🖐🤙🖐

HogPharmer

Saying he was fired on the field.

DeltaBoy

It a fitting finish to my Thanksgiving!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Porkette

GO HOGS GO!

Pig In The City

trphog

Strolling on the ticker on ABC

forrest city joe

Great news if true. it needed to be done tonight. he is a good man who tried and failed here.i wish he and his family the very best. thank goodness the coach B years are over.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Ex-Trumpet

On a serious note...

I, for one, would like to thank Coach Bret Bielema for handling this horrible situation with class and dignity.  It's something I could not have done.

With the exception of what were probably mis-speaks, he always took up for his players in the midst of extreme adversity.  The players love him--and they should.

I'm a Razorbacks fan and am sorry it didn't work out.  Best of luck to Bret Bielema and his family in the future. 
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?