Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game preview

Started by RzrbckMAJ, November 24, 2017, 10:30:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RzrbckMAJ

https://scout.com/college/north-carolina/Article/UNC-vs-Arkansas-Preview--110959572

"The Razorbacks run at full speed behind the play of Bacon and fellow senior Jaylen Barford, who leads the team in scoring (20.0 ppg) while shooting 47.4 percent from three-point range."

Who is this "Bacon" guy?  😂. Seriously, does nobody proofread anything these days.  Or maybe it was poor attempt at humor.
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
-- General George S. Patton, Jr

BRHogfan

Bacon is a friend of Bert's.

RzrbckMAJ

Well played my friend, well played.
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

WorfHog

HawgnCorona

Quote from: RzrbckMAJ on November 24, 2017, 10:30:59 am
https://scout.com/college/north-carolina/Article/UNC-vs-Arkansas-Preview--110959572

"The Razorbacks run at full speed behind the play of Bacon and fellow senior Jaylen Barford, who leads the team in scoring (20.0 ppg) while shooting 47.4 percent from three-point range."

Who is this "Bacon" guy?  😂. Seriously, does nobody proofread anything these days.  Or maybe it was poor attempt at humor.

hahahaha...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

KlubhouseKonnected

Say, have you ever been to Bacon Georgia? Beautiful place.,
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

BRHogfan

Hopefully after this season, Macon will be Makin' Bacon.

BRHogfan

I know we're all complaining about the Bacon reference in the article, but amazing that someone can talk about Berry's "injury" from last season's game without mentioning the questionable no call. 

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

NC is bigger however we are quicker.

Go Hogs!!!!!
Beat unc!!!!
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: RzrbckMAJ on November 24, 2017, 10:30:59 am

He is a team mate of Moses Beasley.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

bolo1010

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on November 24, 2017, 12:09:06 pm

I bet Bill Walton has and he will describe how he got lost there back in 87.. no wait.. was it 89? ..  during the  split screen while we are making a run against the Tar Heels.

RzrbckMAJ

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on November 24, 2017, 12:09:06 pm

No, but it sounds delicious!