Cylinder

SEC Shorts mentions the Malzahn to Arkansas rumor in its Iron Bowl treatment:

Humorous if you like SEC Shorts.

hawg1221

Piggie

It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

Pecos Hog

HawgWild

That's great if you're wanting to negotiate for more money for where you are. Didn't HDN do that to us a few times?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HawgWild on November 21, 2017, 05:19:25 pm
That's great if you're wanting to negotiate for more money for where you are. Didn't HDN do that to us a few times?
you do realise the guy to squeeze is fired, right?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Dark Helmet Hog

If Auburn loses the Iron Bowl and Gus comes here, instant controversy. Should be fun.

Piggie

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on November 21, 2017, 05:49:22 pm
If Auburn loses the Iron Bowl and Gus comes here, instant controversy. Should be fun.

I think some will be disappointed at first because their pick was not chosen, but I think the excitement will buzz after a bit.
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

Leadbelly

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on November 21, 2017, 05:49:22 pm

True^^, the only sports related figure more polarizing in this state than Gus, is one Houston Dale Nutt. Jeez....go war eagle!!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

bphi11ips

Quote from: Leadbelly on November 21, 2017, 05:56:04 pm
True^^, the only sports related figure more polarizing on Hogvillethan Gus, is one Houston Dale Nutt. Jeez....go war eagle!!

FIFY
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

hview

This is a stupid question. If Auburn beats Bama, what is to keep Gus from saying hey I want to go to Arkansas more than playing for an SEC Championship at Auburn?  It's always been my dream to go back home. He then leaves for Arkansas and an interim coach takes over.

hotdog hog

[quote author=hview link=topic=648285.msg11148089#msg11148089 date=1
This is a stupid question. If Auburn beats Bama, what is to keep Gus from saying hey I want to go to Arkansas more than playing for an SEC Championship at Auburn?  It's always been my dream to go back home. He then leaves for Arkansas and an interim coach takes over.
[/quote]. This would NEVER HAPPEN! Wouldn't want him if he did!
Lose to Bama  3-1 he comes
Lose in SEC Championship 50-50
Wins SEC Championship Zero

Westcoasthog

I am for Gus Malzahn to be the Head Football Coach at Arkansas.

ipigsooie

Quote from: hview on November 21, 2017, 09:37:56 pm

If he did that he would win a lot of respect from hog fans. It will show he truly wants to be here. But in all honesty I don't see him doing that. He will string it along as long as possible. I'm not a gus fan but if he wants to be here he needs to decide after the iron bowl one way or another.  If he doesn't move on to choice B. B is my hope anyway.