Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about the NEZ expansion BOT approval

Started by Con el Cerdos, November 10, 2017, 11:46:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Con el Cerdos

Was there a material difference in the numbers Jeff Long presented to the BOT seeking approval for the expansion and the eventual contract numbers?

If so, does anyone have information as to what caused the increase?  Further would that have been subject to further approval by the BOT?

ricepig

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on November 10, 2017, 11:46:58 am
Was there a material difference in the numbers Jeff Long presented to the BOT seeking approval for the expansion and the eventual contract numbers?

If so, does anyone have information as to what caused the increase?  Further would that have been subject to further approval by the BOT?

I'm not sure anyone on here has seen what the final GMP was in the final contract. They only issued a $115m bond instead of $120m.

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: ricepig on November 10, 2017, 11:49:46 am
I'm not sure anyone on here has seen what the final GMP was in the final contract. They only issued a $115m bond instead of $120m.

Rice, would the $115m bond issue come after the $47m (roughly) in suite commitments.  Or am I getting something confused and out of order of occurance?

ricepig

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on November 10, 2017, 12:13:27 pm
Rice, would the $115m bond issue come after the $47m (roughly) in suite commitments.  Or am I getting something confused and out of order of occurance?

The bonds were issued in Sept 2016, so before.