Started by Potosihog, August 24, 2017, 06:14:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Potosihog

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

chiefhawg

Quote from: FineAsSwine on August 24, 2017, 06:16:56 pm
Todd Day?
Todd has a day job at Philander. As a side note, what high school in Arkansas has or had a Razorback legend as well as former NBA player on the basketball staff other than Watson Chapel?

poloprince

August 25, 2017, 09:27:30 am #3 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:53:35 am by poloprince
Yep gone to my Alma Mater "Watson Chapel alma mater, school we love so well.........."
$PoLoPrInCe$

Hawg Red

Mayberry was a grad assistant, so I'd imagine someone in a graduate program would take his place (if anyone does).

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: chiefhawg on August 24, 2017, 06:38:43 pm
Todd has a day job at Philander. As a side note, what high school in Arkansas has or had a Razorback legend as well as former NBA player on the basketball staff other than Watson Chapel?

Joe Kleine helps out at Catholic HS, not sure if he's technically on staff though.

Porked Tongue

Lee's wife got a really good job down there.  It was the trigger.  I reported this 2 months ago.

HoopS

Quote from: poloprince on August 25, 2017, 09:27:30 am
Yep gone to my Alma Mater "Watson Chapel alma mater, school we love so well.........."
dah dah dah dah something else...

To ETERNITY!!

NWAHog479

Dang, further away from his daughters as they play at Oral Roberts. Joe Kleine or Todd Day would be fantastic. Good for Lee, great guy.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.