Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Flowers Post Game Interview

Started by Jason Carroll, February 06, 2017, 08:56:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Alyssa Orange caught up with Trey Flowers following the Patriots win over the Falcons in Super Bowl XI on Sunday.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/trey-flowers-talks-about-winning-super-bowl-51-championship/650276664

Tarheelhawg

Mr. Flowers makes me proud to be a Razorback fan.  Well Done Trey!! Happy for you!!!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Iwastherein1969

I made a comment on how well Trey played and that he was the most valuable defensive player for the Patriots in the Super Bowl on Sunday and the comment got sent to the Trash Can. I have no idea what to say anymore when well meant compliments hit the trash can.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

southeasthog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 07, 2017, 12:29:39 am
I made a comment on how well Trey played and that he was the most valuable defensive player for the Patriots in the Super Bowl on Sunday and the comment got sent to the Trash Can. I have no idea what to say anymore when well meant compliments hit the trash can.

It wasn't just your comment that got sent. It was the whole thread that was only created to ridicule the defense from this past season. The Atlanta Razorbacks. If you post in stupid threads sometimes good comments are casualties.

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 05, 2017, 10:34:17 pm
the BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER on the field for the Super Bowl Champions was Trey Flowers, and it wasn't even close....without Flowers stalwart plays on the defensive line and they say 2.5 sacks but it was really 3, the Patriots DO NOT win that game....way to go Trey !

nchogg

That video says it all. Proud of Trey and he is a good father. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

elviscat

He made the play that set up the win. He played lights out.

rkjones

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

younghog

Word Class.. Go Trey and GO HOGS

Whoever the guy was that took Alyssa interview is pretty weak..
GO HOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS