Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Friday NIght's Game

Started by lynbug, November 05, 2017, 06:17:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lynbug

Just noticed that the coverage for Friday night's game says "SEC Plus Network" which I thought meant that it would be streamed.  However,  when I checked the upcoming game coverage for Friday night there were six other SEC team games covered but ours wasn't (go figure).  Will it be streamed or not?  just wondering

ADavisTheGOAT

It's basically ESPN3/WatchESPN. It'll be streamed ;)
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

lynbug

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 05, 2017, 06:28:54 pm
It's basically ESPN3/WatchESPN. It'll be streamed ;)
Great.  I'm looking forward to seeing them.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: lynbug on November 05, 2017, 06:36:39 pm
Great.  I'm looking forward to seeing them.
You might have to login using your DirecTV or what ever other provider you have.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

jjdlc

Iirc, from her on, every game will be televised or streamed somewhere.

BannerMountainMan

I'll be there! Woo pig and just win babyyyy
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Pumbaa

Quote from: jjdlc on November 05, 2017, 06:58:27 pm
Iirc, from her on, every game will be televised or streamed somewhere.

With possible exception to the Little Rock game.

skinnypig

BRHogfan

Yeah, I haven't checked yet, but I've never been let down before. 

skinnypig

niels_boar

This isn't a good game for us to be short-handed.  They score very efficiently, especially from the perimeter, playing at a decent pace. Samford returns their top-6 players and should be one of the better offensive teams in the nation.  Meanwhile, we have a shortened rotation with a bunch of new faces who are feeling out roles on offense and learning rotations on D.  This game has trouble written all over it.  It reminds me of the Iona matchup a couple of years ago, and I don't know that we are ready to win a shootout or defend a team that is this adept on the offensive end. I'll be happy with a W by any means necessary
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

Fan701

Quote from: niels_boar on November 06, 2017, 01:37:39 pm
This isn't a good game for us to be short-handed.  They score very efficiently, especially from the perimeter, playing at a decent pace. Samford returns their top-6 players and should be one of the better offensive teams in the nation.  Meanwhile, we have a shortened rotation with a bunch of new faces who are feeling out roles on offense and learning rotations on D.  This game has trouble written all over it.  It reminds me of the Iona matchup a couple of years ago, and I don't know that we are ready to win a shootout or defend a team that is this adept on the offensive end. I'll be happy with a W by any means necessary
I agree with you.  I sense trouble with both these games this weekend.  My guess is that at the end Macon and Barford will have to take over and pull us over the finish line.  No depth and likely little production at the 4 is going to make it hard.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Fan701 on November 06, 2017, 01:42:59 pm
I agree with you.  I sense trouble with both these games this weekend.  My guess is that at the end Macon and Barford will have to take over and pull us over the finish line.  No depth and likely little production at the 4 is going to make it hard.

I hope that Bailey settles down and gets over the case of the Jitters that he seems to be having because we are going to need him sooner rather than later.
Hogs up! Covid down!