Good camp report I found

Started by ldfergu, August 06, 2015, 08:04:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on August 06, 2015, 08:04:13 pm
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/hogscamp-three-things-you-need-to-know/

SIAP
Thanks for the link.
Good to read about fall practice. With this being CBBs 3rd year I think we'll have our legs under us early in the season, show up for every game...be better than '14, and with an improved record.

" GO HOGS "

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

gmarv

I am a loving that hair cut in the pics.

bigdaddyhawg

Take a look at the arms/shoulders of Kirkland in that first pic.  He's going to stone some DE's this fall!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

SamBuckhart

Thanks for link. Tretola is very Uncommon.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

supersaint

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on August 07, 2015, 09:02:52 am
Take a look at the arms/shoulders of Kirkland in that first pic.  He's going to stone some DE's this fall!
That's a DL in the first pic.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

GingerHog

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on August 07, 2015, 09:02:52 am

I believe that is Jeremiah Ledbetter, the JUCO D-Lineman that has been here since the spring. But I agree, his arms look like tree trunks  :D Looks like coach Herb is doing his job!

supersaint

Quote from: GingerHog on August 07, 2015, 04:45:12 pm
I believe that is Jeremiah Ledbetter, the JUCO D-Lineman that has been here since the spring. But I agree, his arms look like tree trunks  :D Looks like coach Herb is doing his job!
I can't wait until he does a backflip over an OT and knocks the facemask off a RB.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: supersaint on August 07, 2015, 04:28:31 pm
That's a DL in the first pic.

Quote from: GingerHog on August 07, 2015, 04:45:12 pm

Thanks for the correction guys.

But that's even better!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858