Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers requested

Started by Fatbackhawgballz, August 06, 2015, 12:22:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatbackhawgballz

I have a 3 1/2 week old son in Arkansas Children's Hospital who just had a heart transplant. His name is Maddox. He was doing really well and then experienced some setbacks. He is back on track now though. I just wanted to come here and ask all of you guys to not only pray for him, but all of the other kiddos here. As well as the Donor family. Thanks in advance!

Rockhawg

Prayers sent ! If it's any consolation, my daughter was at ACH years ago, in an coma. They saved her life and she has a beautiful seven year old son. I witnessed so many miracles during her month long stay. Maddox is in the most wonderful place that i can think of. Gods Speed, you have my prayers.

Fatbackhawgballz

There is no doubt that he is in the best place possible. Thanks friend. It really is amazing what goes on here.

welchog

Fatbackhawgballz

jgphillips3

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

pigture perfect

I believe in the good folks at ACH. Hoping for a great outcome for you and you waiting room mates.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Wmhog

My daughter is a doctor at ACH.  No better place in the country to have your son.  She interned at St. Jude's and compares ACH favorable.  We are blessed to have such a facility in our state.  Prayers for your son.

The Divine Swine

Quote from: Fatbackhawgballz on August 06, 2015, 12:22:32 am
I have a 3 1/2 week old son in Arkansas Children's Hospital who just had a heart transplant. His name is Maddox. He was doing really well and then experienced some setbacks. He is back on track now though. I just wanted to come here and ask all of you guys to not only pray for him, but all of the other kiddos here. As well as the Donor family. Thanks in advance!

No greater injustice than when the innocent suffer. You are right to seek prayer. God bless you and your family.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Words can not be said that will make you feel better, but I do pray for you to know his peace. ..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

TheRazorback500

Will do. Praying.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

goodguytex

Prayers going up to God for your sins complete healing, and to also heal the others who are there.

MuskogeeHogFan

Prayers sent. God bless all.
Go Hogs Go!

RexMentor

Prayers sent and have faith

Vantage 8 dude

You and yours are most definitely in my prayers. And while noting is certain, having some personal experience with Children's when it comes to a serious heart issue with a new born I can assure you he's receiving some EXCELLENT care from the staff.

Please keep us informed of Maddox's progress.

Hooter

Prayers from my family to yours.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Prayers to you and your family.

While I'm at it prayers to the family who lost their 9 year old son.  Bat boy that was struck and killed by a practice swing in the on deck circle.
Let's make some waves.

hoglady

Prayers to you and your family.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

JoeHawg

Thoughts and Prayers are with your son and your family.
Once a Hog Always a Hog

Cinco de Hogo

Prayers for Maddox and the staff at ACH as they work towards a full recovery for your Son.

(notOM)Rebel123

Prayers sent for little Maddox and your family, as well as, Doctors & staff of ACH. Keep the faith.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hashog

prayers sent for healing for your child and comfort to your family.     please pray also for destiny,  a 10 year old child with cancer at ach.

oldhawg

My wife and I send our prayers and wishes for this young child.

Hog Fan from Camden

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ICEman

You got it buddy!  My little one just spent 5 weeks at Gillette Children's in St. Paul, Minnesota.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

bphi11ips

God bless you and your son, and may He bring peace to the donor's family.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

DCimport

Prayers for you and your family.  Stay strong.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ifghog

Prayers for Maddox and all your family. I assure you God has it under control.

SamBuckhart

Praying for you all. Have had children and grand children there at ACH. My wife was in Circle of Friends. Very good doctors.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Hogs7672

All are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hawgitall

Fatbackhawgballz

Thank You Guys! The Dr.s and nurses here are great. It would be hard to deal with this everyday.

ALLVOL

I cannot even imagine the heartache and stress you and your family are going through. I'll definitely pray for your child. May God bless your child, you and your family as well as the donor family. Stay strong and believe.   

1hogfan

Maddox and your family have a fixed position on my prayer list for a while as well as the donor family and the bat boys family. How tragic for both of them. God bless!

Fanofthegame

3 years ago i spent some time there with my son, He is fine now. I will say an extra prayer for your child, I say a prayer for those kids often. We don't need to forget the families that spend time there with their children. After our stay there I pray for the families just as much. It is a hard hard thing to sit in that hospital with all those small children dealing with the health problems they have. So I will say a little prayer for the baby and a prayer for you and your family. I know (partially) how hard it is.
"He may not be in a class by himself, but it don't take long to call roll"

Hoggish1

Prayers are sent!!

Hawgey-Davidson

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

SantaHog

You and your family are in my prayers.  Take comfort in knowing that there is no better facility for your child to be at.  Each year on Christmas Day, I have the honor of visiting the patients at ACH as Santa and the staff impress me more each time I visit. 

younghog

GO HOGS

VetRock

Praying in faith for your son and comfort for the donor.
"Gaps!"
"Gaps?"
"Yeah, Gaps.  She got gaps, I got gaps, together we got no gaps."
---From The Movie "Rocky"

gmarv

may god bless your family and the donor family.you all are in my prayers.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Danimal

Hopes and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

OLDHOG

I hope God will keep you and your son in his healing hands. I will be praying for sure.