Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU tickets through the Razorback Foundation

Started by bigred223, August 05, 2015, 08:40:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred223

Hey guys, I'm currently looking in to purchasing a couple of tickets for the LSU game in Baton Rouge through the foundation. They do not specify where the seats will be. I was wondering if any of y'all have had experience with this and would know where the seats will likely be located. I don't really want to buy tickets and get stuck in the 6th level. Thanks.

ricepig

The more you have donated, the better your seats should be. Notice, I said "should."

Hogs-n-Roses

Look at the tiger stadium layout. Lower level seats sittin with the hog fans are in the south endzone and towards the east side(that's where the parents n big donors sit. Hold out to get these seats as the upper level seats suck bad in that stadium . Players look like ants. I have gotten good ones off Hogville in the tickets forum a few days prior to the game. Peoples plans change, need to sell tickets .....

LSUFan

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on August 05, 2015, 09:47:49 pm
Look at the tiger stadium layout. Lower level seats sittin with the hog fans are in the south endzone and towards the east side(that's where the parents n big donors sit. Hold out to get these seats as the upper level seats suck bad in that stadium . Players look like ants. I have gotten good ones off Hogville in the tickets forum a few days prior to the game. Peoples plans change, need to sell tickets .....
^^
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

bigred223

VetRock

Everyone should experience a game at Tiger Stadium.  Wear neutral colors and you'll have a blast in the tailgate area with free food offered and music.  Wear Hog colors and you'll have beer thrown at you. 
"Gaps!"
"Gaps?"
"Yeah, Gaps.  She got gaps, I got gaps, together we got no gaps."
---From The Movie "Rocky"

LSUFan

Quote from: VetRock on August 06, 2015, 01:07:12 pm
Everyone should experience a game at Tiger Stadium.  Wear neutral colors and you'll have a blast in the tailgate area with free food offered and music.  Wear Hog colors and you'll have beer thrown at you.
Troof
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

George S. Pigton

I've been to Baton Rouge 4 times and always wear Hog Gear.  I've never had a bad experience and everyone will give you some Tiger Bait
calls but then they will offer some beer or food.

Just don't be a Jerk about the ribbing and you will be fine, have fun and wear your colors.
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

popcornhog

Quote from: VetRock on August 06, 2015, 01:07:12 pm

I love it when people say this. I'm sure there is anecdotal evidence that LSU fans act this way, but I always have a blast down there. Very friendly people for the most part.

We had drinks with LSU fans in Omaha this year at the CWS, too. They like to drink a little more than we typically do in Arkansas, but they're a mostly friendly lot.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: bigred223 on August 05, 2015, 08:40:59 pm
Hey guys, I'm currently looking in to purchasing a couple of tickets for the LSU game in Baton Rouge through the foundation. They do not specify where the seats will be. I was wondering if any of y'all have had experience with this and would know where the seats will likely be located. I don't really want to buy tickets and get stuck in the 6th level. Thanks.

As others have said, it totally depends on your donor level.

If your Tush or below, you'll almost certainly be in the upper level. Maybe even Wild Hog will be upper deck. This is a pretty high demand road game.

Unless your BM level, I'd buy tickets on stubhub or hogville or BR.
WPS

Hogwild

Quote from: popcornhog on August 08, 2015, 12:08:15 pm
I love it when people say this. I'm sure there is anecdotal evidence that LSU fans act this way, but I always have a blast down there. Very friendly people for the most part.

We had drinks with LSU fans in Omaha this year at the CWS, too. They like to drink a little more than we typically do in Arkansas, but they're a mostly friendly lot.

I go every time in Tiger Stadium with the in laws and have a blast. As long as you don't get upset at being Tiger Baited a few dozen times, you won't be able to find a better tailgate. The food, drinks, and parties are on a different level.  This will be the first time down there when the game isn't Thanksgiving weekend. Demand for tickets will be high, it will be LSU's first game at home in three weeks.

Since I sit in my FOL seats, I'm across from the two razorback sections.  First you have the lower lever premium seats, right where the team comes out. If you can get these their the best.

Last time the other sections were Upper East side, but that was because they were renovating the endzone side of the stadium.

OLDHOG

Quote from: George S. Pigton on August 08, 2015, 08:39:09 am
I've been to Baton Rouge 4 times and always wear Hog Gear.  I've never had a bad experience and everyone will give you some Tiger Bait
calls but then they will offer some beer or food.

Just don't be a Jerk about the ribbing and you will be fine, have fun and wear your colors.
I've been one time and it was something to see, once. We got beat Petrinos last year and it wasn't too bad as far as harassment but, like I said we got beat. I've heard some horror stories from others. We sat on the very  front row behind our bench and couldn't see too much because of our players standing the whole game. Leg room was none. Old stadium and facilities. Like I said I'm glad I got to experience it, but I don't care to do it again.

dcrback

Ahhhhh...the smell of cajun food and CORN DOGS!!!

Never had any problems with their fans.  Just don't get too belligerent and they will share food and drink... ;)
Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!