Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Time Posting Here

Started by thefisher, January 27, 2012, 09:21:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thefisher

Hey Hog Fans,

Long time lurker here but decided to sign up with NSD getting close.

I am curious as to how the whole "Karma" and, +1 or -1 , thing works. If anyone wants to clue me in on that it would be appreciated.

Glad to be on the board here. Love the site. The overall discussions and banter I have read are a lot of fun.

WPS
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

ammohog

It's pretty simple really.  If you like something someone has posted +1, if you don't -1. 

Happy posting and Welcome to Hogville.

I'll get you started..... +1
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

realpig

Welcome to Hogville.  I have been a member for some time, but post very seldom.  It is nice to have the account so that you can comment when you have something to say.   :razorback:
Successful people do what unsuccessful people dislike doing.  It's not that they like doing them, but their strength of purpose is greater than their dislike of doing them.

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!