Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A hogs fan from New England? You bectha'

Started by HammahHog, December 16, 2011, 12:15:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HammahHog

December 16, 2011, 12:15:17 pm Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 12:21:31 pm by HammahHog
Hi there hog fans! I would like to say thank you for allowing me to participate in one of the best college football forums in the country.

I am from Massachusetts,which will prolly shock a lot of you.I understand that I didn't grow up in Arkansas (seattle actually),or go to school there.But I been following Arkansas football for about 12 years now.I never had a favorite team,just knew I always hated the Texas Longhorns my entire life.College football isn't big up here in New England,matter of fact most of my friends grew up Seminoles fans.But I got to thinkin one day,what's the one team I am really passionate about when they lose or someone fumbles? What's the one team that makes me Yell at the screen when a touchdown is scored? It's Arkansas football that's who.

Maybe it's the draw of the watching SEC football,the physical,tough nature of it.Maybe it's the razorback sillouette on that beautiful cardinal red helmet.Maybe it's the running through the 'A',45 all-americans or the simple fact that I enjoy watching teams with passionate fans,and you guys from Arkansas are THE best in college football.It's been 48 years since your last championship,yet Hog fans continue to pack DWR stadium every saturday.

With my long ass story finally completed,I hope you guys accept me in,I am a positive poster  and I look forward to discussing Razorbacks sports on Hogville.net!!!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville..............Yankee........... ;)

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!  Interesting story...I wonder how many fans just "adopt" the Hogs as their team.  Growing up in Arkansas, we never really had an NFL team, so I adopted the Steelers.  But, my father's family were all from the Pittsburgh area.  Did you have any link or history to Arkansas (other than a hatred of Texass)?

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

b_stackhouse

uaspiderman

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!