Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

not sure where to post this

Started by mo_86_05, December 10, 2011, 12:57:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mo_86_05

Hi all.  Im a newbie here at hogville.  I read stuff all the time and have posted only a couple of times, but i want to get more active on here.  I'm a die hard hog fan.  I love to call the hogs at work due to some hog "haters" (bama fans and even mizzo fans).  I'm from a small town in northeast arkansas.  I've been to several games over the past years including the dramatic win at the liberty bowl.  Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself before actually posting on some boards as i have seen how some people get bashed for not having many posts and having different opinons than others.  Hope i fit in with all the others.  WPS!!!!!!

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

mhuff

Welcome aboard, I went to h.s. in NE AR

popcornhog

Quote from: mo_86_05 on December 10, 2011, 12:57:34 am
Hi all.  Im a newbie here at hogville.  I read stuff all the time and have posted only a couple of times, but i want to get more active on here.  I'm a die hard hog fan.  I love to call the hogs at work due to some hog "haters" (bama fans and even mizzo fans).  I'm from a small town in northeast arkansas.  I've been to several games over the past years including the dramatic win at the liberty bowl.  Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself before actually posting on some boards as i have seen how some people get bashed for not having many posts and having different opinons than others.  Hope i fit in with all the others.  WPS!!!!!!

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?board=24.0

Fire Willy. I mean, welcome!
WPS

IBleedRazorbackRed

same here. joined to try and keep up with this DC scenario. First post of many more to come. great day to be a hog fan. woo pig sooie

mccurdy

welcome, I hardly ever post. Been i member ever since we started recruiting Mccurdy in basketball.

3dawghawg

welcome, I'm from NEA also. I have been on here since 07 but I don't post much. I just mainly read. You will find that some people do bash others for just about any reason so don't worry. They use to give -1 when they did not like what you said but now that has been taken down. I hope it is gone for good. Good luck.

Rooka

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on December 10, 2011, 01:13:05 am
same here. joined to try and keep up with this DC scenario. First post of many more to come. great day to be a hog fan. woo pig sooie

Link?

Kidding, welcome brethren.

Hawgfan5

It's good to have you! What town in NE Arkansas are you from? I grew up in the Paragould/Jonesboro area, but luckily I have lived in Little Rock for a while now (it's soooo much better here).

pigmailyen

Foshodo

welp... you already think yer important enough to deserve yer own thread...

you'll fit in just fine. ;)

GotPig?

I'm also a former NEA (which is Hog country no matter what some folks might try to tell you) resident who's read Hogville for years but just started posting recently.  Welcome, good sir.

jfisdirtybird

Welcome aboard!....Some in here bite but it don't hurt for long...... :razorback:

GolfnHog

Quote from: jfisdirtybird on December 10, 2011, 07:46:23 am
Welcome aboard!....Some in here bite but it don't hurt for long...... :razorback:

and I've come to the realization that most of them "think" they bite hard. You'll never need to get shots because most don't actually have rabies; they just act like it. ;)
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

BloodRedHog

The first you do is find a sexy avatar for yourself.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

razorbackkid

I went to school at Valley View.

I now live in a small town in Alabama that has a Valley View Drive.....weird.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

razorbass

Welcome I've been here for 6 years now, and still don't post much. I love reading the post, and sometimes I do express how I feel about some of them. If you stick with reading you will gain much information. (some you will agree with, and some that really suck.)  ;) :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

TransAmHawg

Quote from: BloodRedHog on December 10, 2011, 10:30:42 am

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Like mine.
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

Wayne Watson

Welcome to Hogville.  Like yourself, I rarely post.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

HF#1

Quote from: wayne1958 on December 10, 2011, 01:04:17 pm
Welcome to Hogville.  Like yourself, I rarely post.

We are truly thankful for that, Wayne.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

JRHoward

Welcome...I have found most in Hogville to be friendly and knowledgeable...WPS  Go Hogs!   :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

razorback1513

Small town in NEA like Rector where I'm grew up?

Mitch C

You ever eat a frog?

Birminghog

Quote from: razorbackid on December 10, 2011, 10:31:37 am
I now live in a small town in Alabama that has a Valley View Drive.....weird.

What town?

MNHogFan

Welcome, I to grew up in Northeast Ar, lived in MN from 04-08 and now in WV. I joined during the "banner flying days." WPS   GO HOGS AND CBP!!!!!

GPirk11

Wayne doesn't post much.  It's just that he can edit his post count to any # he wants.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: BloodRedHog on December 10, 2011, 10:30:42 am

...or something along the Razorback line.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

jmingram911

Welcome!!  Enjoy the insanity!!  WPS!!!

Bigdaddyhogfan

oldbear

It's always good to have new Hog fans on here. Some will tell you that you can't disagree with the majority around here, but if you disagree in an agreeable fashion, it can be fun.

BigRobHog

Welcome brotha!  I'm fairly new myself.  Great place to get the inside on our Hogs but yea some peeps will take shots at ya just cause it's makes them feel cool or whatever.  But if ya can handle it then you'll fit in just fine.  :razorback:
Ssshhhh just let it happen...

mo_86_05

wow!  sure didnt expect this many people to comment.  Yea, im about 45 minutes from jonesboro.  Little town outside of lepanto called etowah. 

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville..........Piggott here...........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

82abn Ard

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

MrKnowItAll

uaspiderman

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!