Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by interntrent28, June 21, 2011, 08:24:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

interntrent28

Joining the forum boards after receiving grief from the boss Ched "Ugly Uncle"... WPS  :razorback:

old hog

Good boss you got there. Should be mandatory if working for UU. Welcome to Hogville, best Hog site out there. Oh yea, +1 to break that cherry.

interntrent28

Yeah not to bad of a guy to work for...He gave me the hogville talk a couple days ago so I figured I would join up

old hog

Good advice from him. Good site for a lot of things. Just don't take anything too seriously, it is only a message board.

Ugly Uncle

Yep, Trent is a good dude.  Requirements to work for the UU show.  1.  Must love Razorbacks.  2.  Must join and support Hogville.  3.  Cannot take yourself too seriously. 

Life is more fun if you can laugh at yourself.  It is a freaking blast if you can find things to laugh at others about.
Retired Radio Host

old hog

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on June 21, 2011, 09:18:26 pm
Yep, Trent is a good dude.  Requirements to work for the UU show.  1.  Must love Razorbacks.  2.  Must join and support Hogville.  3.  Cannot take yourself too seriously. 

Life is more fun if you can laugh at yourself.  It is a freaking blast if you can find things to laugh at others about.
Lot of posters on here take things way too seriously.

FaytownHog

Quote from: old hog on June 22, 2011, 12:05:08 am
Lot of posters on here take things way too seriously.
No they don't! You're a big fat liar! Why do you have to go and attack this board like that! Don't you know we're all Razorback fans!?!? I just Stephen Hill for Petes' sake!

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: FaytownHog on June 22, 2011, 05:51:49 am
No they don't! You're a big fat liar! Why do you have to go and attack this board like that! Don't you know we're all Razorback fans!?!? I just Stephen Hill for Petes' sake!

:razorback:

Classic   8)

Quote from: interntrent28 on June 21, 2011, 08:24:45 pm
Joining the forum boards after receiving grief from the boss Ched "Ugly Uncle"... WPS  :razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

old hog

uaspiderman

Welcome to Hogville! WPS!

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!