Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3* DT Billy Ferrell from Fordyce, AR commits to the Hogs!

Started by ricepig, December 17, 2017, 05:10:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

ifghog

HogBreath

Quote from: Bkhardicars on December 17, 2017, 06:04:12 pm
Great news! I can't believe I had not heard of him before Chad Morris got here.. I hope this is the start of good news for this week!
Next year buy you a Hooten's, you can keep up with Arkansas's top prospects better with one of those, than the clueless, bumbling Bert Belimia could.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

prattville pig

Quote from: AP85 on December 17, 2017, 05:31:21 pm
Dallas, Cleveland, Bradley, and union county is full of untapped talent.
What about Calhoun County?
Life's too short to last long.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Piggfoot

Is Ferrell our only Commit out of the 10 this weekend?
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

ricepig

Quote from: Piggfoot on December 18, 2017, 11:02:28 am
Is Ferrell our only Commit out of the 10 this weekend?

Well, I think 7 were already commits, but we'll lose one, possibly two that were committed.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

I'll tell you one thing. You probably don't want to be seen as THE guy that left the state especially after committing to the Hogs and taking up a recruiting slot for months as your signing class will be remembered by history as the one that kick started things off for the Hogs.

KJ Hill is already mostly forgotten about in Arkansas.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

dbankster

The_Iceman

Quote from: dbankster on January 25, 2018, 12:32:41 pm
Got his 4 star... ****

From 247. He is still a 3 star on their composite rankings. But good to see that Morris saw the talent Bielema couldnt.

31to6

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 25, 2018, 12:48:28 pm
From 247. He is still a 3 star on their composite rankings. But good to see that Morris saw the talent Bielema couldnt.
Not that it matters, he's still the same person, but I'm sure it is a nice honor for him to get some national recognition.

Piney Woods Rooter

But Arkansas signees never get a bump up in Star ratings once committed 😊

ricepig

Quote from: Hogless on January 25, 2018, 01:03:53 pm

They made sure it wasn't enough of a bump to get him to a composite 4*.  😉

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Hogless on January 25, 2018, 01:03:53 pm
Have you seen his game film? He deserves that 4th star.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on January 25, 2018, 02:07:55 pm
Have you seen his game film? He deserves that 4th star.
he's a 4 *, like anybody with eyes could have told you all this time.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

liljo

I don't care who rates what, or how many stars he gets, or anything else about it.

This kid is going to be an impact player at Arkansas, if he wants to be. I can't wait to see what kind of monster they turn him into up on The Hill.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

Steef

My favorite 3 star, Trey Flowers, turned out okay.

Its likely that most 4 & 5 stars deserve it.

But sometimes 3 stars are just overlooked.

code red

Coach Morris doing work...filling needs...getting quality....love it.  Makes me wonder what the heck CBB was doing.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: Steef on January 25, 2018, 04:26:48 pm
My favorite 3 star, Trey Flowers, turned out okay.

Its likely that most 4 & 5 stars deserve it.

But sometimes 3 stars are just overlooked.
I have read some tweets that say he (BF) will be re-evaluated and classified as a 4 star?  I could be wrong.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: code red on January 25, 2018, 04:35:00 pm
I have read some tweets that say he (BF) will be re-evaluated and classified as a 4 star?  I could be wrong.
he is a 4* (90) already on 247sports. He hasnt been re-evaluated by espn or rivals yet i dont think.
@Slackaveli

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2018, 06:16:24 pm
he is a 4* (90) already on 247sports. He hasnt been re-evaluated by espn or rivals yet i dont think.

Rivals has done their final evaluations for the year.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2018, 02:53:20 pm
he's a 4 *, like anybody with eyes could have told you all this time.

Thank you! He's got to work but dang he has the frame and the size and the talent to do damage. 4 star or 3 star that kid is a beast. If he was from Texas he would be a 4 star for sure.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on January 25, 2018, 07:10:22 pm
Thank you! He's got to work but dang he has the frame and the size and the talent to do damage. 4 star or 3 star that kid is a beast. If he was from Texas he would be a 4 star for sure.
He's Cortez Kennedy 2.0 to my eyes.
@Slackaveli

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 25, 2018, 07:11:12 pm
He's Cortez Kennedy 2.0 to my eyes.

I'll take it. He just has the look of a bigtime DT. His frame is what you want.

greasy_corner

Quote from: code red on January 25, 2018, 04:33:30 pm
Makes me wonder what the heck CBB was doing.

The man wears flip-flops because he can't bend down to tie his shoes.  He is, and always was just taking our money.   

Oh, and Congrats to BillyF.  Going to be a good one.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: greasy_corner on January 25, 2018, 10:29:07 pm
The man wears flip-flops because he can't bend down to tie his shoes.  He is, and always was just taking our money.   

Oh, and Congrats to BillyF.  Going to be a good one.
true story.

Hey, @Ricepig, how about fixing the title of this thread?

https://247sports.com/Article/Arkansas-Razorbacks-DT-signee-Billy-Ferrell-picks-up-fourth-star-in-state-rankings-114198344
@Slackaveli

imtad16

Pig in the Pokey

i swear it drives me crazy b/c i know half these dudes think "composite" means "consensus". And NO other school just calls a guy who is a 4* on one or more sites a 3* just b/c that is their composite rating on one of the 4. Also b/c high 3*s often turn out to be the very best players of all but a lot of dudes say it like "he's only a 3*".
@Slackaveli