Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

V Grambling

Started by flippinhogmana, December 26, 2017, 02:31:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

swinson, Rnb, and Thomas came in at the last break,
grambling with a three cuts it back to 20, hogs answer with a Rnb three, back to 23
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

psycHOGlogist

Looking to be a good "get your confidence back" game, which I believe is why it was scheduled after ASU.

Only thing I don't like is that we are having an uncharacteristically high number of turnovers.

flippinhogmana

after a hogs foul, and trip to the line hogs 58-37 with 2:07 to go in the quarter
trading baskets back and forth now, hogs by 22 after and Rnb three
65-43 after three
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

JHicks3636

Unlike the first two quarters we finished that quarter strong going 4-4 from the field.

flippinhogmana

cosper with 16, Rnb with 12, monk with ten, williams nine, mason eight, swinson six, thomas four

JHicks3636

Grambling has no player in double figures scoring, but have had 10 different players score in the game.

JHicks3636

Grambling's Williams becomes its first player in double figures scoring.

flippinhogmana

showing thomas with six now
start of the 4th
thomas with two fts to start the quarter
67-45 after a tigers basket
cosper with a to
tigers scores again, back to a twenty point lead, and they will go to the line, hits it, hogs by 19

JHicks3636

Arkansas just jacking up 3's now with no success.

flippinhogmana

taylah thomas with her eight point, puts it back to a nineteen point lead, 69-50 but the tigers are catching a lot of breaks and are making a bit of a run.

swinson up to eight points with a couple of fts off a nice pass by cosper, hogs 73-56 now

flippinhogmana

73-58 after a tigers three with 5:08 to go.

JHicks3636

Both teams shooting 23-60 from the field for 38%. difference in score is we have hit 4 more 3s than them and made 11 more free throws.

flippinhogmana

Rnb now with 14 points, after her last three

JHicks3636

Williams gets her double-double with 12 points and 16 rebounds

flippinhogmana

williams gets her double double with a feed from monk, hogs now 78-62 after she gets the ft
1:26 to go mostly subs

flippinhogmana

weaver scores off a monk feed down low and goes to the line, hits the ft, hogs 79-62. 

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

monk also had a double double with ten points, ten assists

hawgrunner

LadybackBBFan

A little too sloppy with the ball - especially in the first quarter, but I really like the balanced scoring.  Monk with 10 assists is huge because most of those were for layups by our post or wide open three's by our wingmen when she drove to the bucket.