Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by Cold_Roses_80, September 10, 2006, 09:51:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold_Roses_80

Thats right folks  - 6 in turnover margin after two games.   I hoping for at least one turnover to be forced last night by our defense.  We didnt even have a FF.  No one in the secondary looks like they have a nose for the ball. The defense look like the walking dead all night. It was unbelievable that we pitched a shut out but I cant say one part of that got me excited.  The only thing thats even a glimmer of hope next week is that we play better on the road than in Fayetteville, for whatever reason.
Its going to be a very long season   :puke:

HawgWild

I couldn't agree with you more. The defense did look very complacent. They would get blown off the line one play and then bow up the next. There were no REAL BIG HITS and they did not create any turnovers, although the secondary had two opportunities that they failed to cash in on..two dropped INT's.

I still think that this "D" has potential, but they did not bring it to RRS last night. You gotta believe that Reggie Herring will be in their ears and butts all of this week in prep for Vandy.