Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the story on Wilkins?

Started by nwahogfan1, April 15, 2018, 09:59:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

liljo

Quote from: razorbacker3 on May 12, 2018, 11:00:16 am
looks all-hog to me!

Man that would be something, wouldn't it! Go Hogs!
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

Firehousesub

Crystal balls are a changin!! No longer 100 percent Oklahoma.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: Firehousesub on June 05, 2018, 03:22:44 pm
Crystal balls are a changin!! No longer 100 percent Oklahoma.
It never was 100% He received a crystal ball today, but cant see what school it was for. It was an OU insider, so id guess the pick was for Oklahoma.

Firehousesub

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on June 05, 2018, 03:29:36 pm
It never was 100% He received a crystal ball today, but cant see what school it was for. It was an OU insider, so id guess the pick was for Oklahoma.

Last I checked he was 100 percent Oklahoma, maybe a week ago.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: Firehousesub on June 05, 2018, 03:38:59 pm
Last I checked he was 100 percent Oklahoma, maybe a week ago.
The chart on 247 doesn't show it ever being 100%

GA reddiehog

It was 85/15 for a long time.  Now it is 87/13 so it looks like OK is gaining slightly, but they have been bad wrong in the past so just have to wait and see.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on June 05, 2018, 09:13:00 pm
Is the timing good or bad?

He's not coming this weekend, he has the ACT on Saturday, and his Mom couldn't come. Supposedly he'll reschedule for later.

Hogindasticks

Quote from: tusked on April 15, 2018, 04:02:17 pm

This is a bumper crop covering lots of positions in AR this year.  It is critical that CM win the state this year.

Everyone says all those recruits fell into BP's lap.  Well a fantastic group of AR recruits has fallen into CM lap.  He needs to close them.

Now some of the posters are starting to say the legacies are leaving the state.  WTH.

Ignorance of past performance  vs future performance.  If you cant see what they are doing and what the hogs are going to become...you are blind or just dont want to see it like Finebaum.