Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I want the SEC to win but anybody else rooting on UCF to beat the $50 mill man?

Started by checkraiser88, January 01, 2018, 02:28:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farmhawg

Quote from: HenduHog on January 01, 2018, 03:12:20 pm
Will SOMEONE of the Gus lovers tell him to stop picking his damn nose. Jesus.
I am betting he didn't pick a winner today....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

kp72204

Proof positive that coaching does make a difference. I hope we have the right guy.

elksnort

Tough match up for Auburn. A very good G5 team that has something to prove.

Oliver

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 03:12:16 pm
Except UGA has the advantage of playing OU's defense, not Clemson's.

Yeah but OUs defense is decent against the run but awful against the pass.  Bad matchup for Georgia

UCF is a good team but should not be beating Auburn like this.  The entire Aubbie team doesn't look ready to me.  Mindset and its Gus' fault, period.  Everyone knows I am a Gus man, but he should take this personal.  No excuse for this.  Gus Malzahn is going to lose this game with the better team.

I am always Arkansas first and the SEC next.  Every time another team that schooled us, in turn gets schooled, like Auburn is right now, it just makes our team look weaker and worse.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 03:13:53 pm
Yeah but OUs defense is decent against the run but awful against the pass.  Bad matchup for Georgia

That doesn't sound to difficult.  UGA's passing game is still decent.  Might be better if the defensive passing game is that bad.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

dhizzle

Kevin

Quote from: AubFaninArk on January 01, 2018, 03:14:18 pm
None that matter...why dont you focus on your bowl game?  Oh yeah...

How about you not worrying about what an Arkansas fan thinks on an Arkansas board
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Oliver

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 03:15:24 pm
That doesn't sound to difficult.  UGA's passing game is still decent.  Might be better if the defensive passing game is that bad.

Maybe.  I just think OU runs away with this game

tennesseehogwild

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

redeye

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 03:11:54 pm
Petrino had it here on offense.  Frost will need the players too.

He had great skill players on offense, but I don't think our OL was quite there.

I think our defense was better than people thought, but it wasn't quite there, either.

checkraiser88

PonderinHog

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: AubFaninArk on January 01, 2018, 03:14:18 pm
None that matter...why dont you focus on your bowl game?  Oh yeah...

$7 million just doesn't go as far as it once did.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Qui Gon Jinn

Quote from: 12247 on January 01, 2018, 03:14:59 pm
UCF is a good team but should not be beating Auburn like this.  The entire Aubbie team doesn't look ready to me.  Mindset and its Gus' fault, period.  Everyone knows I am a Gus man, but he should take this personal.  No excuse for this.  Gus Malzahn is going to lose this game with the better team.

I am always Arkansas first and the SEC next.  Every time another team that schooled us, in turn gets schooled, like Auburn is right now, it just makes our team look weaker and worse.

Your first assumption is wrong.  UCF looks like the better team.  Certainly better coached.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 03:16:27 pm
Maybe.  I just think OU runs away with this game

Maybe, but UGA may be the best defense OU has faced.  Not sure what tOSU's defense looked like early in the season.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

PonderinHog

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

tennesseehogwild

Dark Helmet Hog

HogRealism

Glad Auburn is stuck with him...He makes a great assistant coach...Too much of a cheerleader style than a head coach not enough discipline and his team constantly reflects it the way they play.

On another note the SEC obviously overrated...has a losing record going into tonight's playoff which shows how much BB sucked as a head coach with Arkansas 4-8 record and how much work Morris has to do to turn this screwed up mess around

3kgthog

Why cheer for the SEC? Surely y'all realize SEC blue bloods continuing to win hurts Arkansas. The kind of kids we need to get over the hump don't want to play against Auburn, UGA, LSU, and Bama. They want to play for them. That'll continue to happen as long as those teams are winning.

Besides, it's like many of you have forgotten some of the truly questionable calls SEC officials have made to make sure Arkansas stays Arkansas. The conference has never done a damn thing to help us, yet many still want to pound their chest with their hand over that SEC logo.

Personally, I'm loving that Auburn is about to pay $7 mil+ for a four loss coach. Enjoy it, you idiots on the plains. Thank God we're only paying an asinine amount for a former coach.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HogRealism on January 01, 2018, 03:23:08 pm
Glad Auburn is stuck with him...He makes a great assistant coach...Too much of a cheerleader style than a head coach not enough discipline and his team constantly reflects it the way they play.

On another note the SEC obviously overrated...has a losing record going into tonight's playoff which shows how much BB sucked as a head coach with Arkansas 4-8 record and how much work Morris has to do to turn this screwed up mess around

Getting 2 into playoff pushed all teams up a bowl slot higher than they should have been.  Why so many were underdogs.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 03:24:26 pm
Getting 2 into playoff pushed all teams up a bowl slot higher than they should have been.  Why so many were underdogs.

Exactly. Good point.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Dark Helmet Hog

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Dark Helmet Hog

tennesseehogwild

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Qui Gon Jinn

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

RebelliousHog

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

RebelliousHog

HamHands

One day at a time.

RebelliousHog

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Dark Helmet Hog

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 01, 2018, 03:27:12 pm
Well, LSU goes down to ND

LSU was a couple of inches shy of a TD and decided for a FG.  ND big TE pushed off for a big winning TD catch.  Good game. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PigTimePlayer

Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

RebelliousHog

RebelliousHog

PonderinHog