Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NWA Road Conditions

Started by Wayne Watson, January 05, 2009, 05:59:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Watch it out there.  Starting to see sleet and snow.  Mostly sleet.  Heaviest around Springdale.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

pigbreath

Roads are slick in spots in Lincoln area on Hwy 62.... Side streets are very slick in the spots that the trees shade from the sun during the day. BE CAREFUL!
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." - Albert Einstein

Razor6

I've been from Fayetteville to XNA and back this morning.

Some slick spots.  Mostly A-Ok out there.
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Wayne Watson

Radar out of Tulsa looks like it's about over.  Thank Goodness.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Clint Alan

Crapola......have not been out this morning, but I am heading to Smackover in about an hour or so.....hopefully it warms up outside pretty quick......
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Biggus Piggus

What is the forecast for tomorrow?  My wife is flying in to XNA.
[CENSORED]!

BEvERage

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/airportprofile/XNA?from=searchbox_typeahead&lswe=Northwest%20Arkansas%20Regional,%20AR

DooDahman

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 05, 2009, 02:32:01 pm
What is the forecast for tomorrow?  My wife is flying in to XNA.
If that's her in your avatar, it looks like she's loaded with a couple of IBM's.  :)

BEvERage

Quote from: DooDahman on January 05, 2009, 02:53:57 pm
If that's her in your avatar, it looks like she's loaded with a couple of IBM's.  :)
typewriters? or did you mean ICBM's?

BA Hogwild

Quote from: DooDahman on January 05, 2009, 02:53:57 pm

Stays cold, she will have CWI's

(Cold Weather Indicators)
The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your fears,block out your problems,and score your points when you get your opportunity

Hawgrox

The rain is freezing on the trees and power lines here in Hot Springs but from what I hear the roads are clear. I am about to leave work so I will find out!

BE CAREFUL OUT DER!

chiefsfan

everything I understand is that the roads are going to be okay this time around.   there will be slick spots.   but its mostly freezing on grass and tree's only
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

The Great Hambino

Frozen on trees here in Little Rock. Should make the commute home a few mins longer, since people here are morons and don't know how to drive period, let alone drive when its wet.

honkyfool

Quote from: BA Hogwild on January 05, 2009, 03:04:37 pm

Stays cold, she will have CWI's

(Cold Weather Indicators)

ROFLMFAO

honkyfool

January 05, 2009, 04:08:05 pm #14 Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 04:10:15 pm by honkyfool
Everyone please, please be extra careful.  Not only is the weather bad (according to posts on here).   The Arkansas Highway Transportation Department is loaded with dumb arses, morons, idiots and buffons from top to bottom.  They have no clue as to how to clear a road. 
  I remember a couple a years ago, it saw one of THE DUMBEST sites ever.  A salt truck putting salt on top of about 6 inches of snow, then COMING back and plowing.  HELLO, you scrape as much of the ice/snow off the road FIRST then you put the salt/chemicals. (front of truck has blade/ rear sprays salt or chemicals)

Anyways, better to be safe and get there late than not at all.

The Lemming

Hot Springs the trees are covered with ice but haven't been out of the house today. My driveway doesn't look too bad.

Immensehog

Quote from: honkyfool on January 05, 2009, 04:08:05 pm
Everyone please, please be extra careful.  Not only is the weather bad (according to posts on here).   The Arkansas Highway Transportation Department is loaded with dumb arses, morons, idiots and buffons from top to bottom.  They have no clue as to how to clear a road. 
  I remember a couple a years ago, it saw one of THE DUMBEST sites ever.  A salt truck putting salt on top of about 6 inches of snow, then COMING back and plowing.  HELLO, you scrape as much of the ice/snow off the road FIRST then you put the salt/chemicals. (front of truck has blade/ rear sprays salt or chemicals)

As usual, your hatred for everything Arkansas shines through.

Feel free to never post again.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

kingoftherapids

roads aren't bad in hot springs right now. just drove home from buffalo wild wings.

GuvHog

West of Pine Bluff the trees and powerlines are covered in ice and continue to freeze. The
roads however are fine.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ar_sports_talk

Quote from: honkyfool on January 05, 2009, 04:08:05 pm
Everyone please, please be extra careful.  Not only is the weather bad (according to posts on here).   The Arkansas Highway Transportation Department is loaded with dumb arses, morons, idiots and buffons from top to bottom.  They have no clue as to how to clear a road. 

You should stay away from Arkansas.  It's too dangerous for a little fellow like you. 
Need a good laugh?  Click below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVr8nvs6re0

RedRiverHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand