Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SC Game Thread? Does anyone care

Started by HeathHateMe, February 04, 2006, 02:14:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: HeathHateMe on February 04, 2006, 03:43:22 pm
Does anyone think the outcome would be different if McCurdy were playing right now?  No.

Could the outcome of future games be affected with McCurdy and McGowan for that matter getting much needed experience.  More than likely.

Good point.  But I actually think McCurdy would do a better job of QBing this team with a lead..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

dewayne

this is kinda sad, we look like lost puppies.

Tater Salad

"NObody saw it...thats great officiating"...ummm no its not

HeathHateMe

Nothing like a good Keystone Kops movie on a Saturday Afternoon
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

Tater Salad

lead down to 11 65-54 with 3 mins left

D-macs cuz

pfrg999

This is horrible..... 11 pt lead.... make some F0cking adjustments
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

ballhog™

way to work the clock and take a high percetage shot
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Sonofahog

I asked my wife if she would share the sugar,  and she said not to talk that way in front of the kids.
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

hogstorm

monsters & sugar.... its unbelievable how annoyingly stupid that is

pfrg999

Playing not to lose...... Heath, "Oh my god... Uhhh can't put the freshman in...OH God"
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

GrizzledHogFan

Wow, that Arkansas cheerleader had a huge nose.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Quote from: stillahog on February 04, 2006, 03:49:26 pm
I asked my wife if she would share the sugar,  and she said not to talk that way in front of the kids.

lol
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

ballhog™

heath is proving to mccurdy that he wasn't serious this time when he said he expected to play mccurdy more
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

cobbshogs

D-macs cuz

it's really no secret if you press us we can't do anything

HogCards88

Quote from: pfrg999 on February 04, 2006, 03:50:13 pm
Playing not to lose...... Heath, "Oh my god... Uhhh can't put the freshman in...OH God"
Umm in this situation....you can't.

Somebody needs to come back to the ball, when SC traps with 3 people.
Stop hiding guards!

pfrg999

If we lose this game.... I don't know.... I just do not know... I will....I don't know

Sonofahog

outcoached in the second half again.  anyone surprised?

pfrg999

Quote from: HogCards88 on February 04, 2006, 03:51:49 pm
Quote from: pfrg999 on February 04, 2006, 03:50:13 pm
Umm in this situation....you can't.

Somebody needs to come back to the ball, when SC traps with 3 people.
Stop hiding guards!

Ummm Why ???  could they not do better than this ???

jkstock04

we've just got to keep sharin the sugar
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

ballhog™

we don't believe in setting screens and having guards bring the ball down the court.

we are terrible ball handlers.

dewayne

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 04, 2006, 03:51:21 pm
it's really no secret if you press us we can't do anything

ive seen only a few games, i didnt pay attention before, but after watching this game for 10 minutes, anyone can see that we dont deal with pressure well. its pathetic.

and they quit need to saying sugar..

ballhog™

another in bound in which we have nothing set to get open.  we just kind of run around and hope we can get open

Sonofahog

oh my god,  now they are using "sharing the sugar"  graphics.  someone kill me.

D-macs cuz

we've gone from 40 minutes of hell to 23 minutes of hell and 17 minutes of constipation.

Niels Boar

Joining late.  Why has Balkman only played 6 minutes?  Did he get hurt?  Throw a towel at Odom?

ballhog™

Sonofahog

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 04, 2006, 03:54:23 pm
we've gone from 40 minutes of hell to 23 minutes of hell and 17 minutes of constipation.

lol

Sonofahog

Today's top story:  Cliff Ellis sings "Rubber Band Man" to J. Modica

pfrg999

Rubberband man.... he is singing it

GrizzledHogFan

Modica and Thomas have played well.  Everyone else, not so much.

hawgsooie

Tater Salad

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: pfrg999 on February 04, 2006, 03:55:37 pm
Rubberband man.... he is singing it

He shouldn't have.  He shouldn't have said "Pookster" either.

D-macs cuz

holy cow give that number 24 a scholie!

chillinhoggie

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 04, 2006, 03:54:23 pm

You gotta start a thread with this as the title.  Damn funny.

D-macs cuz

washtubs, sugar, monsters, two head monsters...what is going on?!

karma26

Modica Modica Modica  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Quote from: karma26 on February 04, 2006, 03:58:35 pm
Modica Modica Modica  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Good for him.  Always plays hard.

Sonofahog

I wish the "pookster" had hit that last three.  It would have been cool to see him hang 40 on 'em

HeathHateMe

Quote from: HeathHateMe on February 04, 2006, 02:36:28 pm
God bless Jonathan "Pookie" Modica.  After he graduates Stan should send him half his paycheck.  That's a Nolan recruit saving your job you Jack A$$.

Think this merits repeating.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

Tater Salad

this is one of the funniest threads ive read in while..nice to see we got people with sense of humor WPS

pfrg999

My god...If Modica.. would Play this way every game... we could run the Table... That was a Nice close out... It took long enough... But... We closed the Door and the Monster Kept his head in.... Cuz we Were Sharing the sugar

jkstock04

Somebody's got to tell that guy how retarded he sounds...I mean that was ridiculous.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Quote from: Tater Salad on February 04, 2006, 04:00:00 pm
this is one of the funniest threads ive read in while..nice to see we got people with sense of humor WPS

WPS to all posters.  BIG WPS to Modica and Brewer.  Cheers <raising beer>

D-macs cuz

spit on hands line up and shake...good game, good game, good game, good game....

Swino

So tell a one time hog b ball fan who won.