OFFICAL Arkansas @ Missouri Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, November 30, 2006, 07:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

GO HOGS

We have people in Chat right now

:razorback:

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hogsrule44

Razorbacks#1

Lets get ready for some basketball. This could be a good statement game if we put it together. GO Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Table Rocker

ok i'm gettin the lowdown on women's college bball.......when the game gonna start?????

ONAIR1

Tony Clifton

Table Rocker

big game tonite for my house, my little brother is a mizzou grad.....

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Squealers

Wow we are running and moving the ball well

Table Rocker

Squealers

Table Rocker

Squealers

He looked like he was throwing the game on that inbounds play

Squealers

Squealers

Hunter has cost us 5 points since entering the game 45 seconds ago

BlakeHOGfanatic

Hunter doesn't need to get pt over townes he was all by himself there and couldn't even finish it

RazorNick

Where have I seen this Missouri defense before?

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Squealers on November 30, 2006, 08:13:22 pm
Hunter has cost us 5 points since entering the game 45 seconds ago

Looked like he was trying to make a jump shot under the basket. Go strong.

THUNDER!

Hollywood_HOGan

thank you Hunter. You just triggered a 7-0 run.

Why do we have to play him?

Cant we play somebody else for Thomas??

He is a TO waiting to happen against them.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BlakeHOGfanatic on November 30, 2006, 08:13:42 pm
Hunter doesn't need to get pt over townes he was all by himself there and couldn't even finish it

DT should definitly be in there over Hunter.

Table Rocker

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BlakeHOGfanatic

mountainhog

Table Rocker

Wolfhound05

We aren't looking so hot.  Can't handle the press.

Zen_Hog

Awesome, a game without Jefferson at the point.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Table Rocker

we're starting to attack that press nicely

sportscrazy

Missouri is playing hard and very tenacious.  Ervin needs to quit letting himself be baited into forcing it every time and we will be just fine.  It is very apparent that Mike Anderson has more talent than he had at UAB.  He will do a great job here.

Table Rocker

i like the strategy of using him to recieve the inbounds on the press.....if only he could pass the damn ball!!!!!!

Arazorbackguy1

We are just making stupid mistakes      just like we used to make teams look
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Razorbacks#1

Nolan not showing up sure cut espn's storyline to crap. Hah.

THUNDER!

BlakeHOGfanatic

Quote from: SnoopHawg on November 30, 2006, 08:20:45 pm
So far Vincent Hunter hasn't made anyone wonder why he was left off the pre-season All American teams with his play.

To say the least.

But he's not that bad a player.

Are you serious about this was he considered?  Damn they must be givin it to anybody these day i like hunter i do but not really on the court.

Sao Ming

Man, I miss the pressure we used to torment teams with.  I like what UM is doing on D.  Offense needs work but thhen so does ours.

Wolfhound05

BlakeHOGfanatic

come on hogs they need to get it together.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Arazorbackguy1

Wolfhound05

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

We got the athletes, but they got the COACH.

Arazorbackguy1

Looks like Mizzou might be getting us back tonight

kyledeen

vince hunter wishes he was as good as dionisio gomez...

i mean every letter of every word.  i've never thought he should ever touch the floor.
...Buy the ticket, Take the ride...

can't wait to see the backsliding when we win 11-12 next year

hogtheball

Is Hill really our fastest big man - he gets up and down the floor faster than the rest by far.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Buff

that press is killing us.  we gotta get back on D.

Wolfhound05