Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARKANSAS/GEORGIA GAME THREAD

Started by hogfan13, March 09, 2006, 08:21:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

transplant

HOGLIGULA

Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

wincrimson

Quote from: transplant on March 09, 2006, 08:56:07 pm
I wonder how much of his family he brought to the game tonight?

LOL yeah. Booker triggers my gag reflex.

stronguard

Is that dues name Sunday Atta-Gaines?  I keep waiting to hear Adebayo.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Tater Salad

razorback903

Is this like the ugliest basketball court in the country?  Where is the color?
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

Macgyver Hawg

Dwight_K_Shrute

Our play under the basket is vintage Larry Satchell with some Baby Shaq thrown in for good measure.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

stronguard

Brewer has really stepped his hustle up over the last 2 weeks.

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Macgyver Hawg

There have been way too many airballs in the last couple minutes by the Hogs.

hogfancb

How many fouls does Georgia have?

ctthras

hogfancb

idochog

Only reason Georgia is in the game is they keep hitting crazy 3's.  They cant keep that shooting up
I love Jesus!

stronguard

transplant

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

razorback903

It'll be tough if they have to go inside all game.  It's really getting physical.
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

hogfancb

PennHOG

Quote from: wincrimson on March 09, 2006, 09:02:23 pm
Quote from: transplant on March 09, 2006, 08:56:07 pm
I wonder how much of his family he brought to the game tonight?

LOL yeah. Booker triggers my gag reflex.

This reads like the subject of a spam e-mail.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

hogfancb

Isn't there a five second count?

stronguard

Anytime Dontelle sits I am happy

hogfancb

Settle down hogs.  Play your game and you will kill em.

hogfancb

Razorback Jedi

Zen_Hog

Zen_Hog

riccoar

razorback903

idochog

I love Jesus!

riccoar

That had to be the ugliest dunk attempt

hogfancb

Excellant officiating crew my butt.

stronguard

When EF talks....Everyone listens

transplant

Razorback Jedi

hogfancb

idochog

Hogs need to destroy these guys.
I love Jesus!

Tater Salad

We're so much more talented than this team it aint even funny

nobballconcept

looks like hawgball.  I love it

riccoar

Who all from Hogville went to the Tourney?

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Tater Salad on March 09, 2006, 09:23:16 pm
We're so much more talented than this team it aint even funny

No kidding.  We should blow them out.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogfancb

razorback903

Is this deja vu??  Feels like Sunday.  GO HOGS!!!

stronguard

I think he just gave us a backhanded compliment

LOL Thomas walked before he blew that dunk

Oklahawg

I am officially impressed. I quit watching early in the SEC season. This is a totally different team. Kudos to Heath for getting them turned around. It took a while. I am pleased with what I am seeing.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

HoopS

hogfancb