Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs vs. Miss St game thread (The Throw-Backs Live)

Started by BigHog396, March 01, 2006, 07:10:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokirain

MSU is coming back, only down by 5 with 31 seconds left.

BigHog396

hogfancb

bwg1114

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

idochog

I love Jesus!

Zen_Hog

bhuie

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

bwg1114

Lokirain

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/collegebroadcast

Free video of the game right here.

Whatta shot by Modica, with Delk right in his face too.

msudawgs64

man Modica just has a way to kill us everytime.  As an opposing fan, I will not miss him at all which is my compliment to him.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

murray-vegas

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

msudawgs64

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

WindyCityHog

Hogs look a little down..

Here's hoping for a BIG 2nd half.

Modica is going to go off...

hogfancb

Lokirain

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 01, 2006, 07:59:07 pm
man Modica just has a way to kill us everytime.  As an opposing fan, I will not miss him at all which is my compliment to him.

Seeing how you have beat us 5 times in a row, I find that hard to believe. I would buy that Modica wounds you, but kills you turds? Nah.

HamHands

Don't mind the double technicals. I like to see the attitude! WPS
One day at a time.

Boarcephus

We are finally looking like a decently coached team for a change.  We're getting good looks vs the zone, moving the ball around fairly well, getting the ball inside in good scoring position.   Got a feeling some paybacks are in order and tonight will be one of them. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

bwg1114

msudawgs64

Quote from: Lokirain on March 01, 2006, 08:03:54 pm

Seeing how you have beat us 5 times in a row, I find that hard to believe. I would buy that Modica wounds you, but kills you turds? Nah.

don't take what I said so literal.  But to rephrase..Modica always has a way of making a timely shot against us, usually when we are trying to put the Hogs away.  Better?

murray-vegas

1st half stats according to Gamechannel
Hogs 44% FG, 47% 2PT, 40% 3PT, 72% FT
12-27(4-10), 8-11 FT, 7 fouls(2 Thomas and Hunter)

MSU 39% FG, 27% 2PT, 83% 3PT, 100% FT
11-28(5-6), 1-1 FT, 9 Fouls (Gordon, Delk, Rimmer 2)

Looks like MSU is only in it because of 3's.

Lokirain

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 01, 2006, 08:07:12 pm
Quote from: Lokirain on March 01, 2006, 08:03:54 pm

don't take what I said so literal.  But to rephrase..Modica always has a way of making a timely shot against us, usually when we are trying to put the Hogs away.  Better?

It's all gravy, just giving the opponent a lil ole fashion ribbing.

hogfancb

Hogs are getting out rebounded 16-13.  Needs to turn around the second half.

Tater Salad

msudawgs64

so if Auburn beats Alabama tonight and this one stays the way it is, do you guys move up to 2nd in the West?

msudawgs64

Quote from: Tater Salad on March 01, 2006, 08:11:31 pm
They're outrebounding us. >:( >:( >:(

I think this is one of the few things we do well.  Did you see the points off turnovers stat though? ugh..

lunchbox72703

not quite yet...alabama has to lose out, and we have to win out.

bwg1114

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

msudawgs64

well hopefully we can beat Bama at home on Saturday, if for no other reason than I hate Bama..LOL

HoopS

Duke down 2 with 27 seconds left. 
Fsu now up 4

BigHog396

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

BigHog396

Lokirain

BigHog396

hogfancb

msudawgs64

HoopS

bwg1114

taintlint

It is more than obvious that the missing "element", whatever it was, has been found and these boys have a swagger and confidence that I have not seen in a UA team since the mid 90's. Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwg1114

hogfancb

Bama 37

Auburn - 34 

15 and some change to play. 

TheUrge68

FSU rushed the court and there's still time on the clock, classic.
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

hogfancb

BigHog396