Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Fort Worth clubs?

Started by HogNTX, December 10, 2017, 12:09:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNTX

Wondering if there might be anything closer than Dallas and Addison.

DeltaBoy

We ought to look into forming one.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogNTX

What part of Fort Worth are you in?

DeltaBoy

I'm on the South end of the Chisholm Trail Parkway in Cleburne.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

HogNTX

I'm up north... we'll have to find something kinda central

DeltaBoy

Some where on Magnolia street or like that in Fort Worth.

bjnordin

I am down guys.  I live in the Keller/Southlake area.

DeltaBoy

Great we have to see what it takes to start up one.

navyhog24

I'm interested in this as well. I'm in Argyle just north of Texas Motor Speedway.

HogNTX

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 19, 2017, 10:42:46 am
Great we have to see what it takes to start up one.

Where do we look to see about it? Or do we just coordinate informally?

DeltaBoy

Quote from: HogNTX on December 24, 2017, 11:38:49 pm
Where do we look to see about it? Or do we just coordinate informally?

I would think we need contact the Dallas Club and see what we need to do!

Tom in Fort Worth

I'm in fort worth and live just south of Magnolia.  I would be very interested in joining you guys.

DeltaBoy

I emailed the Greater Dallas Razorback Club  this morning about this.

Gonzo

I live in Arlington, would like to know if y'all get something going

Go Hogs!

DeltaBoy

I have not heard from anyone at the club in Dallas so far .

HogNTX

Thanks for following up on it Delta! If we don't hear anything we should informally watch in Hogs in the big dance if we make it and it's possible.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: HogNTX on February 06, 2018, 12:48:44 am
Thanks for following up on it Delta! If we don't hear anything we should informally watch in Hogs in the big dance if we make it and it's possible.

I agree I am going to call them on the phone later this week

DeltaBoy

I got e-mail back
we will be happy to get the word out.  I have to be direct we are part of the Razorback Foundation so we have to be savvy of the brand.  With that said I am all about bringing Hog Fans together.   FYI Coach Morris is coming down to our golf tournament in May at Cowboy Golf Club.    We open the event to all so I can keep you posted

jkcrunch

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 06, 2018, 06:10:10 pm
I got e-mail back
we will be happy to get the word out.  I have to be direct we are part of the Razorback Foundation so we have to be savvy of the brand.  With that said I am all about bringing Hog Fans together.   FYI Coach Morris is coming down to our golf tournament in May at Cowboy Golf Club.    We open the event to all so I can keep you posted

So I wanted to add to the email.   If you are a Razorback Foundation member, shoot me an email.   If not let me know what you guys are thinking we have several members spread throughout the FW side of the Metro plex and they also would be looking for a place closer than Addison.    Lets talk.  I travel 80% of the time for my job I will be most available after 5pm.   
To follow on Coach Morris visiting our Rally the rally is held in Grapevine which is a heck of lot closer than previous year.   It will be a golf tourney follow by rally and one can attend both or just the rally without being a RF member.

DeltaBoy

Anybody

Does anyone know when Cad Morris is coming to Dallas for the spring GDRC meeting ?

Thanks and GO HOGS !

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Anybody on February 28, 2018, 01:32:40 pm
Does anyone know when Cad Morris is coming to Dallas for the spring GDRC meeting ?

Thanks and GO HOGS !

http://hogfan.com

DeltaBoy

ohn Knight
7:41 AM (46 minutes ago)
to Paul, me
Good morning Michael

I am foliowing up on this message from February.   Would you be interested in trial run for a baseball game?    If you can get a location we can get the word out via FaceBook on our side.  We really want to get more folks from Ft Worth together which is one reason we are holding our Spring event in the middle so to speak.   

Check out the baseball schedule and see if there is a date that works.  Let me know I will come over and join the party as well.  Maybe even have some swag to offer you. 

thanks

Got this today

DeltaBoy

No further news . But with my sick wife I will watching at home.

HogNTX

Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 28, 2018, 12:36:40 pm
No further news . But with my sick wife I will watching at home.

Sorry to hear about your wife

DeltaBoy

HawgPilot

Did this get established?

I am moving to Argyle in June and would like to connect with some Hog fans.

DeltaBoy