Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Since IMC has been the topic of late,,,,,

Started by GusMcRae, January 08, 2015, 08:31:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GusMcRae

Check out this article that I stole off of the red board/Cloud Busters.  Some of you may have already read it.  Pretty intense read.

http://disciplesofflight.com/zero-zero/
It ain't dieing I'm talking about Woodrow,,,, It's living!

Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?

gotyacovered

Nice... Glad you posted I didn't see it... Good stuff.

QuoteAt last I understood what true professionalism is. Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?
You are what you tolerate.

bvillepig

GusMcRae

That quote is worthy of adding to my signature!  Done.
It ain't dieing I'm talking about Woodrow,,,, It's living!

Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?