Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You Can Play Real BASEBALL in Northwest Arkansas no matter your age ...NWAMSBL

Started by RazorDrummer, March 31, 2016, 01:29:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorDrummer

...well that's not totally true.  You have to be 18 or over, but the Northwest Arkansas Men's Senior Baseball League (NWAMSBL) is your regional alternative to softball.  A bunch of us played high school or Legion ball and some of us played a little college ball and then, we didn't make it to the MLB so we missed the atmosphere and competitiveness of the game and ended up with crummy ole softball.  The NWAMSBL fixes all of that.   We play real baseball right here in NWA.

Currently, we operate a 25+ division where teams can have a few guys under 25, but most are older than that.  I am 47-years-old and have my own team and play second base for the www.nwasox.com.  Yeah, I'm older than most guys on my team, but I have a clutch hitter age 55 on my squad, too.  It's competitive and a truckload of fun and it's REAL BASEBALL.  We have real (sometimes) umpires, play on local high school fields, we have medical and liability insurance, real baseballs, uniforms, and play our championship games at Arvest Ball Park in Springdale.

The NWAMSBL is entering its 25th season. There's never been a better time to join a baseball team or even start one of your own.  The NWAMSBL will be holding the 2016 New Player Workout and Draft on SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH AT 2:00pmCST at PHILLIPS PARK FIELD 1 located at 3106 SE C St, Bentonville, AR 72712. Bring your glove and some spikes and be ready to take some infield, outfield, and some BP. Pitchers and catchers can showcase as well. Traditionally, most attendees will be drafted on the same day as the workout. Also, in keeping with tradition, there will likely be a friendly scrimmage pick-up game immediately following the draft.

Its real baseball folks. And it's a ton of fun. For more information, and to PRE-REGISTER, visit our website at www.nwamsbl.com or call me at 479-236-4220.

www.nwamsbl.com
www.facebook.com/groups/NWAMSBL/

http://fayar.craigslist.org/eve/5471335051.html
www.oreoblue.com (My Band)
www.theuncrownedkings.com (My other band)
www.honeyjackband.com (the new band 2016)
www.nwamsbl.com (Play Baseball in NWArkansas)
www.nwasox.com (My Team)