Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mallett is use to being "the man"

Started by hogsam, April 30, 2011, 09:37:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsam

in High School and College.  Can he accept not being "the man" and have the patience needed to be sitting on the bench.  I am not sure he has the attitude for it. 

Spider-Pig

Yes. He'll be backing up one of the greatest qb's ever.

HogimusMaximus

He better be ready or he will not last long in NE.

Divot

He's sooo competitive that I think there are only two QBs that Ryan would sit patiently for 3+ years behind (like Rodgers did): 1) Peyton Manning 2) Tom Brady.

I think Ryan is going to be GREAT in 5 years whether he's still in NE or not.

rude1

Was only "the man" for two years in college. He was a backup his freshman year. Then sat a year after transferring. I think now after being humbled by this draft experience, he will have even more motivation to work harder to prove the naysayers wrong.

greasy_corner

bennyl08

I hope he can learn well under Brady for a few years, show good promise as a backup, and be traded to a mid-grade team with a good OL. I just don't know if i can root for the patriots. As it is, I want Felix to play well, but for Dallas still to lose. Based on the # of rb's dallas drafted, are they planning on trading him?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: rude1 on April 30, 2011, 11:17:01 pm
Was only "the man" for two years in college. He was a backup his freshman year. Then sat a year after transferring. I think now after being humbled by this draft experience, he will have even more motivation to work harder to prove the naysayers wrong.

Bingo.
Go Hogs Go!

fineswine

"Who wanna give Ryan Mallett a clipboard?"  Seemingly, he might finally be humbled.