Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville.net Sports Weekend on FM this year

Started by Lanny, June 21, 2006, 08:33:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

I read some post about your own sports show, here's your chance to part of the show.  Hogville.net Sports Weekend is a weekly show each Saturday that is streamed.  If you want to be a sponser contact me.

Lanny
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Since 1894

Is that on 1380 in Little Rock?

I have listened a few times but (if I remember correctly) in comes on around lunch time and it was hard for me to listen in the middle of a Saturday.

Do you all archive the shows and what about airing it on some stations in NWA? 

John
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Since 1894

I just re-read your post title.  Where on FM and where geographically?
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Lanny

Al Bundy

ste4236

Just sponsor or have a chance to make an appearance?

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University

VoR

How bout trying to get it on KHOZ-AM or KNWA-am here in Harrison?
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Since 1894

Quote from: ste4236 on June 21, 2006, 09:15:03 pm
Just sponsor or have a chance to make an appearance?

I am sure that if you sponsor enough ($$$$), you will be able to do what ever you want!

But I am not in the radio game so I could be wrong.

Since 1894

Lanny,

Can't you archive it on here and / or put a "listen link" (like Press Row) at the top of the page??

If the owners / managers of Hogville won't let you, then I understand.   ;) ;D

Lanny

Al Bundy

Since 1894

Quote from: hSv on June 21, 2006, 09:37:09 pm
Yes the show will be archieved here. 

GREAT

When will you start doing that?

maniax22bolts20

So what will the frequency(s) be ?  Time of the show in relation to scheduled kickoff?