Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale baseball Park Project Info

Started by SwinedMelon, June 21, 2006, 04:59:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SwinedMelon

For Park info go to... www.GrandSlamForSpringdale.com

Rock the Vote!

• Absentee Voting - Expect to be out of town for the Minor League Baseball Stadium election July 11? Perhaps voting Absentee is an option for you. To have an Absentee Ballot mailed to you, simply print the Absentee Ballot Request Form provided as a link below, complete and return to the county clerk as soon as possible. The county clerk will mail you a ballot that must be completed and returned no later than July 11. Early Voting begins June 26 at the county clerk's office.

• Forward This Email! - Help us spread the word by forwarding this email to your email contact list. If you know someone who'd like to be added to the email list, just send their name and email address to: info@GrandSlamforSpringdale.com

• Remind Yourself to Vote - Take a minute right now to enter a reminder in the calendar portion of your computer or cell phone. It will just take a minute and it will help you and those you know remember to vote July 11.

• Jones TV - Be sure to watch for an informative presentation about the stadium project that is aired each day on Channel 16 by the Jones Television Network. The program airs at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. each day. Plus, it runs at 7 p.m. on Monday, Thursday and Saturday and 7:30 p.m. on Sunday.
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

HotRodHog

I know a AA team will be fielded if the vote passes, but do we know what MLB organization the team will be affiliated with?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something" Dick Butkus

UofA Alumnus

nwarazfan

Quote from: HotRodHog on June 21, 2006, 05:41:07 pm
I know a AA team will be fielded if the vote passes, but do we know what MLB organization the team will be affiliated with?

Royals

Hog Gumbo

Wake you, dude.  ;D ITs the Wichita Wranglers with a KC Royal affiliation.

SwinedMelon

Not sure if that has been solidified... might be a KC team- I know a StL team would kick major bootie here, but not sure that is "in the Cards".
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

Hog Gumbo

Springfield got the Cards AA Texas League team, From Little Rock i might add, and they are doing great attendance wise in a nice ballpark. Lots of folks in memphis are ready for some of them to get sent their way. 8)

No way it'll be a Cards team, not even in Hades.

SwinedMelon

Quote from: Hog Gumbo on June 21, 2006, 05:49:17 pm
Springfield got the Cards AA Texas League team, From Little Rock i might add, and they are doing great attendance wise in a nice ballpark. Lots of folks in memphis are ready for some of them to get sent their way. 8)

No way it'll be a Cards team, not even in Hades.
That pretty much sums up what I have heard, too.

HotRodHog

Wichita Wranglers aye... Do you see this as a done deal? Are they not drawing in Wichita, or are you trying to confusitate me? ;D
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something" Dick Butkus

UofA Alumnus

Hog Gumbo

They suckth in attendence, they are playing slightly below .500 ball. All of this really hit the Wichita news yesterday, not sure if they are going to fight for them or not. there nothing in pare that if the vote passes that they are garanteed to come. This is a issue with some voters thinking Springdale is gteting played and that if passed and built, it won't be a Texas Leage outfit and a bad geographical fit if another league. The Wranglers ow can go to Wichita and say this is theres, top it.

SwinedMelon

I lived near Wichita quite a while back... hated life there. They are not real sure football is worth anything there... losers.

HotRodHog

Quote from: Hog Gumbo on June 21, 2006, 06:10:49 pm
They suckth in attendence, they are playing slightly below .500 ball. All of this really hit the Wichita news yesterday, not sure if they are going to fight for them or not. there nothing in pare that if the vote passes that they are garanteed to come. This is a issue with some voters thinking Springdale is gteting played and that if passed and built, it won't be a Texas Leage outfit and a bad geographical fit if another league. The Wranglers ow can go to Wichita and say this is theres, top it.
Thx for the good info. +1
- Napoleon Bonaparte

UofA Alumnus