Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Think I spotted HIM in Little Rock today

Started by pioneerbasketball, June 21, 2006, 04:13:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneerbasketball

I was driving to batesville, coming back from little rock. I saw 2 texas decals on the back of this truck  :puke: The license plate had FRANK on it. So, HIM was you in little rock today?

Chinese Emperor

Quote from: pioneerbasketball on June 21, 2006, 04:13:51 pm
I was driving to batesville, coming back from little rock. I saw 2 texas decals on the back of this truck  :puke: The license plate had FRANK on it. So, HIM was you in little rock today?

You should have shot first and asked later.

HognotinMemphis

No, I weren't. But I will be this weekend. However, I'll be in only 2 locations during my visit and both are heavily secured.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

RhodeHog

Maybe it was me.  Were the horns upside down?

Lanny

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 21, 2006, 07:05:48 pm

No, I weren't. But I will be this weekend. However, I'll be in only 2 locations during my visit and both are heavily secured.

You can buy my lunch friday.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hSv on June 21, 2006, 08:01:48 pm

I'd love to but we won't get there until around 7pm.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

pioneerbasketball

Had the longhorn logo right side up and license plate with "Frank" I was about to puke literally.Someone wasn't raised right.

pseudorabies

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 21, 2006, 11:18:41 pm
Quote from: hSv on June 21, 2006, 08:01:48 pm

I'd love to but we won't get there until around 7pm.

Looks like it's going to be dinner then.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Unfortunately theres tons of those in LR. :(  I don't know what's worse, that or putting the longhorn flag outside your house :puke:

berg

Quote from: abostian on June 22, 2006, 08:41:03 am
Unfortunately theres tons of those in LR. :(  I don't know what's worse, that or putting the longhorn flag outside your house :puke:

If you listen to Rey and Shields, I thought that only in NWA did you have out of towners and that everyone in LR was a die hard Hog fan???