Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THANK YOU VETERANS...

Started by BattleHawg, November 11, 2006, 12:01:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BattleHawg

I just wanted to say a little something in appreciation of my fellow Veterans;

Your courage, integrity and strong heart make me VERY proud to be an
American.

For those who have fallen in combat, your ultimate sacrifice makes it possible for me type this, which is becoming difficult...

God Bless You all.

BH

whatsshakinbacon

Big thanks from here too.  The courage of our forefathers to ensure our way of life does not need to go diminished...remember what this great day represents.

Bacon out...

HogFansReunited

Thanks battlehawg and all my fellow veterans.  If it wasn't for any of you America would not be what it is today.  I am proud of everyone that has served, is serving today, and will serve in the future.  We are what makes America great.   
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

razor

Veterans rock! A huge thank you to those brave souls who do what they do for the rest of us. We are indebted beyond words. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

camden5r

Thank you to all the vets! My brother especially!!!!!!!!! Go Hogs Beat the VOLS

razorbackkid

All the above.....thank you.  May God keep and bless you collectively and individually.  My hat is off to you.

Go Hogs!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

ste4236

Happy birthday to the USMC as well (yesterday)

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University

Tater Salad

THANK YOU for keeping America safe.

God bless

TulsaHogFan

Thanks Dad, i love ya.

To everyone else who has made the sacrifice of serving, and to those of loved ones who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Thank you.

You will never be forgotten.

Idahog

November 11, 2006, 07:34:20 am #9 Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 07:36:13 am by Idahog
Thanks Veterans.  In today's world sometimes the role of the soldier is minimized and some people have  a hard time understanding what it means to serve.  Everyone has their part and to volunteer in a world like today and continue the proud traditions of our forfathers means a great deal to the country and impacts the entire world.

From the Revolutionary War, fighting Barbary Pirates to protect American merchants "Millions for defense and not a penny for tribute," and all the many times our country has called, the fighting soldiers of the United States of America has answered the call.

It makes a veteran proud to know that the people of America look upon them so highly.  Without the support of Americans our veterans would go unnoticed.  A soldier can volunteer for many reasons nowadays.  No matter what the reason it is the support of their families and communitees that help them make it through the tough times when answering their nations call to service.

Happy Birthday Marine Corps as well.  From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoly, may you have many more great years as a Corps and carry on the proud tradition of that small group of fighting warriors.

Veterans are one big reason I continue to be proud to be an American.  May all of you be safe in your endeavors and when the time comes I hope to be able to do my small part in supporting my family-in-arms.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Hong Kong Sooey

November 11, 2006, 07:48:30 am #10 Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 10:34:19 pm by Hong Kong Sooey
Thank you to all who "Defend and Preserve the Constitution of the United States of America".   And God bless the men and women who are in harms way even as I type this.  May God's hand shelter you as you  defend the greatest nation on Earth.

BM3
USS Independence CV-62
'90-'93

bigyellowdog

Thanks to all of the Veterans out there.  May all the ones in harms way return safely back home.   Here's hoping for a full recovery for all of the wounded in action vets.

novack2

Thanks to all of the veterans. Thanks dad, uncle doug, and pop. Thank you for serving and putting your life on the line for this country. I thank you for the freedom that I practice everyday.

God bless America.

.... O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

hogpowr

Thank you and God Bless.  Thanks to families who have lost loved ones, for our Freedom.
Welcome Coach Bielema!

RazorWire

Enjoy yer Veterans day fellow vets ...

BigPapaHawg

Yes!  Thanks and God Bless You!
WOO PIG

vol_in_ar

Thanks for the sticky

Airborne, all the way

HogHillbilly

Your welcome...................And Thankyou to all my fellow Veterans.....................
Every Veterans day I go and have a beer with my Grandpa at the VFW and we tell each other our war stories, it's the only time either one of us talks about it..........He survived Pearl Harbor and Submarine duty in the Pacific..............I love you PaPa

And Go Hogs Go !
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

hilljack

You know all the good sentiments that are written here are one of the many reasons that make my job so cool--AD USAF.  It is always good to have the support of the people you work for.  And to my brothers in arms--enjoy the day off and remember our brothers out doing Nation's business

Hawgrox

Here's to the Veterens.....

Thanks!!!!

hog caller

thanks battle hawg and God bless you and all the vet out there . vietnam vet.

roothog

Thanks to all the men and women who put it on the line everyday!

Thanks to all who have ever picked up a rifle and served to provide me and everyone else the freedom we experience today!

This country was built on the one's who were willing to sacrifice everything for somebody else.

God bless each and every one of you!!

God bless AMERICA!!
WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIEEE

94 Hawg

a very humble THANK YOU to those who have served and are serving.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Boarcephus

November 11, 2006, 10:33:35 am #23 Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 10:37:04 am by Boarcephus
I work at the VA in Fayetteville and get the chance to meet some very interesting people.   Will never forget the WWII vet one day who came in and on the way back to the department I asked him his SS# and what he gave me wasn't even close to the one I had.  Asked him his birthday and it didn't jive either.  Then he said, "I gave you the wrong one.  The one you want is  BR549.  He had lied about his age to join the service after Pearl Harbor and had forgotten which one was the real one.  Neat guy.  Many more come in just like him.  Honor to work there with them. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

DEVICEHIGH

We sometimes refer to athletes as heros.

Today we are reminded who the real heros are!

Thanks.
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

SemperHawg

Thank you Hogville, how else would we keep up with the Pig Nation from across the world!!

Lcpl SemperHawg 2/5 Wpns Co. "RETREAT HELL"

Go Hogs Go...Beat the Vols

LRPig

Amen!  Thank you verterans!!!!

MM-gohogs

thank you all for the freedom i enjoy every day of my life
aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

usnavyhogfan

thank you all for your support! and anyone who has or is serving will tell you that is the most important thing! :razorback:
The dream is free, the journey is not.

Whataboar™

God bless all you brave men and women who are serving and have served our country so unselfishly.
My family and I enjoy this very day because of your personal sacrifices, duty and honor.
And to those currently serving in Afghanistan and Iraq ... we pray for you and your families and ask God to return you home safely as soon as possible.
Thank you one and all.
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

PorcineSublime

Thanks for all your sacrifices.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Galleywinter

Quote from: ste4236 on November 11, 2006, 04:17:32 am
Happy birthday to the USMC as well (yesterday)
I 2nd that. Simper Fi to all my fellow devil dogs. And many thanks to my fellow vets. Ahhh hell. I guess to you navy guy's also. Painfull. J/K

usnavyhogfan

Go Hogs! win one for all the vets overseas today that will miss this game and this great season.
The dream is free, the journey is not.

Skip Foreplay

Thank you so very much for serving the best country in the world..God Bless you all!!!

maniax22bolts20

God Bless and Thank you all !!

dhornjr1

Thank you veterans, always and forever.

turbo2000

My wife received this from a cousin who served in Vietnam.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1.      Jesus Christ
2.      The American G.I.
One died for your soul and other for your freedom."

WIB
48th Assault Helicopter Company
Vietnam 1971-72

Made stop and pause, for a long time. Thank you and we will never forget what you gave up for us.

Razorbacks#1

Best thread all day. For you veterans, past and present. May America continue to be the greatest nation on Earth. What a day.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PORK CHOP

Michaelt

It was truly and honor to serve, and to all fellow veterans, past, present, and future, my prayers and love to you all.

michael
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

raiseherback

...and thank you HOGVILLE.  We couldn't keep abreast of all the Hog news without you.  Pray for our national leaders that they find the wisdom to get our troops home and finish the job over "there".
I am easily satisfied with the very best! 
- Winston Churchill

Irishhog

Yes, Thanks Vets.  I work in a Nursing Home doing PT.  The Vets are the hardest working patients I have.  I can always count on them doing their very best with therapy with no complaints. 
The halftime show last night was awesome.  What a great way to show our appreciation for these brave men and women.  THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to my Father-In-Law for serving 3 tours in Vietnam! (yes he volunteered for all 3)
Thanks Hogville for allowing us to post our thanks to these brave men and women! :razorback:

PIGINAPOKE

Your welcome .USS CORAL- SEA CV- 43 ..75-79
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

MizK

God Bless the Veterans--all ages, races, rank and military affiliation.
Quote from: Wildhog on April 01, 2011, 05:28:33 pm
You're in the tavern, bro.  It's like Thunderdome.

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 09, 2011, 10:00:46 pm
Pay attention XHOG.  this is that wrath I was telling you about.  The wrath of MizK.

HogasaurusRex

Pleasure and an honor to serve.  Remember your Vets EVERY day!

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

I wish my grandpa was still with us to read these posts.  Thank you all for your messages.