Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malik Monk gets trolled by his own grandpa

Started by snoot hoggy hog, March 28, 2017, 08:01:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

3kgthog

He definitely won't be one of the family members that gets taken care of this summer. Lol

PorkRinds

Talk about glossing over the bull darn the Monks pulled.  It's all crazy hog fans causing issues.  Never mind how they used the state to make money up until the point he ran to KY for a paycheck.  Screw Malik and Marcus.  I've got no issue with the rest of the Monks. Turned his back on Lepanto and turned his back on the hogs.

greenEGnHAWGS

Wouldn't exactly call that article/picture a troll job...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on March 28, 2017, 09:11:06 am
The hat. Enough said ;).
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

hogfan14

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 28, 2017, 09:03:36 am
Talk about glossing over the bull darn the Monks pulled.  It's all crazy hog fans causing issues.  Never mind how they used the state to make money up until the point he ran to KY for a paycheck.  Screw Malik and Marcus.  I've got no issue with the rest of the Monks. Turned his back on Lepanto and turned his back on the hogs.

Funny how the article basically equated "had to leave Lepanto" with "had to leave Arkansas" to do anything like the whole state is like Lepanto

hogwood

Quote from: hogfan14 on March 28, 2017, 09:16:20 am
Funny how the article basically equated "had to leave Lepanto" with "had to leave Arkansas" to do anything like the whole state is like Lepanto

Yeah like Kentucky is any better... oh wait actually it's not.

King Kong

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on March 28, 2017, 09:11:06 am

"When Malik leaves Kentucky, I'm back a Razorback fan. I'm not a traitor," Young said. But then he added, "Who ever heard of Lepanto, Arkansas, before Malik Monk?"

That's his quote from the article

Kevin

Quote from: King Kong on March 28, 2017, 12:29:16 pm
“When Malik leaves Kentucky, I’m back a Razorback fan. I’m not a traitor," Young said. But then he added, "Who ever heard of Lepanto, Arkansas, before Malik Monk?"

just dissed marcus
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

LRHawg

"When Malik leaves Kentucky, I'm back a Razorback fan. I'm not a traitor," Young said. But then he added, "Who ever heard of Lepanto, Arkansas, before Malik Monk?"

Yep. Seems even the fam don't care for what Marcus did.

forrest city joe

Quote from: King Kong on March 28, 2017, 08:30:37 am
http://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/college/2017/03/23/malik-monks-roots-visiting-lepanto-arkansas-kentucky-wildcats-nba-lottery/99414910/
The commercial Appeal is an Anti-Arkansas Razorback trash newspaper.and it has been for years now. every since Nolan went in there and got Ron Huery and Todd Day.and Marlon Towns.iall they do is run down Arkansas. it's trash.there is a reason Arkansas can't get top players out of Memphis anymore. punks in the AAU like Keith Easterwood. and the print and Radio and TV media.all they do is trash Arkansas.i live it every day over here. they are a joke!

Little Lady Back

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 28, 2017, 01:36:28 pm
The commercial Appeal is an Anti-Arkansas Razorback trash newspaper.and it has been for years now. every since Nolan went in there and got Ron Huery and Todd Day.and Marlon Towns.iall they do is run down Arkansas. it's trash.there is a reason Arkansas can't get top players out of Memphis anymore. punks in the AAU like Keith Easterwood. and the print and Radio and TV media.all they do is trash Arkansas.i live it every day over here. they are a joke!

Is Easterwood ever going to "retire"? He is definitely a snake.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

ricepig

wheelspigharvey

Madden was from Lepanto too right?

snoot hoggy hog

"Can you read now?" -Grandpa to Malik Monk

This cracked me up.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

Little Lady Back

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on March 28, 2017, 02:38:28 pm
"Can you read now?" -Grandpa to Malik Monk

This cracked me up.

Made me lol too. I bet ole Grandpa is a character!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 28, 2017, 01:36:28 pm

They are fair when reporting on the Hogs. The people in Memphis blamed the tiger high coach at the time for those players and others leaving the area. Mike recruited Monk much heavier than Finch did those guys.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

King Kong

Inhogswetrust

I'm curious as to who paid for his trip to Lexington and for that expensive Filet dinner.....
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

RaisinHog

Turn your back on your home town .. check .. turn your back on your home state .. check... I look for Malik to play on the Iraqui team in the 2020 Olympics .. book it!

HogFoo

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 28, 2017, 04:21:25 pm
I'm curious as to who paid for his trip to Lexington and for that expensive Filet dinner.....
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............