Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Defense is where it's at.....

Started by SavoySeamster, January 11, 2017, 10:45:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SavoySeamster

Looks like MS State is going for a major upgrade in that dept.

Mississippi State: Louisville defensive coordinator Todd Grantham will join the Mississippi State staff on a multi-year deal, and current MSU defensive coordinator Peter Sirmon will not return, according to Sports Illustrated. Grantham has spent the past three years at Louisville. Sirmon spent one season at MSU.
"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes."

Sed76

He's probably better than what we currently have but didn't his defense just get lit up by LSU a couple of weeks ago?

ricepig

Quote from: SavoySeamster on January 11, 2017, 10:45:38 am
Looks like MS State is going for a major upgrade in that dept.

Mississippi State: Louisville defensive coordinator Todd Grantham will join the Mississippi State staff on a multi-year deal, and current MSU defensive coordinator Peter Sirmon will not return, according to Sports Illustrated. Grantham has spent the past three years at Louisville. Sirmon spent one season at MSU.

Looks like they just switch schools.......

https://twitter.com/FootballScoop/status/819226912937705472

https://twitter.com/zach_barnett/status/819226530178023425

Pig in the Pokey

Wow. I can't believe Bobby took Lorenzo Ward back. I thought they hated each other.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

LSU, who now has a HC who I believe will develop his players, will light up teams and win games in bunches.  This HC upgrade will not be good news for Arkansas.

Hogs958

Quote from: 12247 on January 11, 2017, 05:51:44 pm
LSU, who now has a HC who I believe will develop his players, will light up teams and win games in bunches.  This HC upgrade will not be good news for Arkansas.

just like he did at Ole Miss.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: 12247 on January 11, 2017, 05:51:44 pm
He better, with his track record, I believe the corn dogs will eat one of their own pretty quickly.

LSUFan

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 11, 2017, 05:58:17 pm
just like he did at Ole Miss.
Different talent pool.

A little insider info; LSU has a RB that is better than Guice and Fornette that hasn't seen a snap yet, it's Laynard Fornette, the baby brother of..................

And the transfer QB they have coming in has a gun for an arm.

Orgeron just has to sit back and let his OC/DC coordinate.

Wouldn't be surprised if they wrangled one of them Golden Wizard sleeves in a year or two.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.