Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best part of last night was

Started by Pig in the Pokey, January 10, 2017, 11:53:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

the return of '3-n-out Sark'. He of the booze ridden tirades. Alabama punted TEN TIMES last night, many of them of three-n-outs. This was the Sark's detractors biggest on field problem with Sark, hence the nickname. Alabama will fall off a lot on offense without Kiffin. Dude is douchey, but he is a great offensive mind and kendall briles will add to that offense in FAU. That's the kind of place where you can enjoy your life, football in paradise. Easy recruiting, ocean in your back yard with jet skis, grills, boat, and Luther from 2-live-crew and a ton of south florida recruits. Oh, and he learned to cheat better at bama as did his brother and new DC Chris did at ole piss. Anyway, can't wait to see if Bama will slip a notch. Still holding out hope Saban will bounce to the NFL and Dabo will turn the Gumps down coming off a Title. Please, football Gods. Sorry to ramble on so.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Corkscrew Johnson

I particularly enjoyed watching Saban throw hissy fits on the sideline like a girl who didn't get her pony for Christmas.   The Tide gets away with more holds than any team in the country, maybe ever, but yeah it was the refs that cost you this game. 

pigture perfect

Bama's fans will be enough to get Sark of the wagon again.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Paul

It would be hard for Dabo to turn his alma mater down once Saban moves on but he is the type of guy that could

howie76

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 10, 2017, 12:39:56 pm
Bama's fans will be enough to get Sark of the wagon again.
i thot it'd b be back on the wagon?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Corkscrew Johnson on January 10, 2017, 12:29:24 pm
I particularly enjoyed watching Saban throw hissy fits on the sideline like a girl who didn't get her pony for Christmas.   The Tide gets away with more holds than any team in the country, maybe ever, but yeah it was the refs that cost you this game.
Bama fans (coaches) have no idea what it feels like to be in a properly officiated game.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: howie76 on January 10, 2017, 12:46:20 pm
i thot it'd b be back on the wagon?
it's 'on', and he'll certainly be back on it. May be already today...
@Slackaveli

You gotta love Dabo.  Hell that name alone likely made him tough just defending it.  Dabo has intense fire in his belly and his largest muscle is his heart.  You could see in his face how much winning that title meant to Dabo.  His family of players believed in him and he in them.  Think about the work he put in finding and purchasing the assistant staff that with him at the controls, made all this happen.  Think about the mental attitude all these players and coaches had to play for 4 quarters mostly from behind and having to score again within 1 second of the game ending.  Think about how Dabo had to decide on going for the win or kicking for the tie and OT.  Had that last pass play ended up going to the ground, would time have run out??
The best part of the Clemson win was getting to see the Dabo immediately after the game and how he reacted.  I doubt this will be Dabo's last NC Title.  It maybe Clemson's last title for quite sometime but Dabo will win another somewhere and pretty soon.

wachhog

Quote from: 12247 on January 11, 2017, 06:30:48 pm
You gotta love Dabo.  Hell that name alone likely made him tough just defending it.  Dabo has intense fire in his belly and his largest muscle is his heart.  You could see in his face how much winning that title meant to Dabo.  His family of players believed in him and he in them.  Think about the work he put in finding and purchasing the assistant staff that with him at the controls, made all this happen.  Think about the mental attitude all these players and coaches had to play for 4 quarters mostly from behind and having to score again within 1 second of the game ending.  Think about how Dabo had to decide on going for the win or kicking for the tie and OT.  Had that last pass play ended up going to the ground, would time have run out??
The best part of the Clemson win was getting to see the Dabo immediately after the game and how he reacted.  I doubt this will be Dabo's last NC Title.  It maybe Clemson's last title for quite sometime but Dabo will win another somewhere and pretty soon.
And to think it was Terry Don who gave him the chance when they fired Bowden-the guy our guy wanted to hire. Dabo was selling real estate, for Jeff's sake.

BearsBisonsBoars