Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oklahoma

Started by hogwood, November 19, 2017, 06:04:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fan701

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on November 23, 2017, 06:54:00 am
Bucknell beat Ball State 87 - 83 last night. Seems this may a pretty even matchup.
And Ball State led most of the way, till the very end when Bucknell pulled ahead.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Fan701 on November 23, 2017, 07:14:01 am
And Ball State led most of the way, till the very end when Bucknell pulled ahead.

Think the Bucks tough schedule helped with the grit to come from behind and finish?

DeltaBoy

Hogs Bombed the Sooners!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawg66

Quote from: hawg66 on November 20, 2017, 12:59:06 pm
OU's biggest problem is that they stand between Arkansas and a rematch with North Carolina. I expect Macon to go off against the Sooners.
Yeah I just quoted myself lol.  Macon is taking it personal what happened last year with UNC. Should be a fun game tomorrow. Go Hogs!!

010HogFan

Quote from: Pinto on November 23, 2017, 06:40:19 am
You're drunk if you truly believe this statement. Kid is one hell of a floor general. He has crazy vision and IQ

He did look good. Earned my respect for sure. He played much better today than I had seen him play.

hawg66