Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Really hope this team doesn't look ahead to UK and forget about A&M

Started by JonClaudeVanHam, February 21, 2015, 06:05:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JonClaudeVanHam

Really hate the match-up with Texas A&M. I could be wrong, but I think it will be one of the toughest games of the year.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

opineonswine

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on February 21, 2015, 06:05:45 pm
Really hate the match-up with Texas A&M. I could be wrong, but I think it will be one of the toughest games of the year.
Should be. They are breathing down our necks.

HawgnCorona

Being that we are playing in the BUD... I wont worry about aTm.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

opineonswine

Quote from: HawgnCorona on February 21, 2015, 06:32:18 pm
Being that we are playing in the BUD... I wont worry about aTm.
We got blown out by Ole Miss at BWA. Win is not automatic.

TNhawgfan

It's for second place. It means more than the Kentucky game as far as SEC tourney seeding. We won't overlook them
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: opineonswine on February 21, 2015, 06:33:05 pm

No win is automatic as you say but this Hog team has a good handle on what it needs to do at home and I for one think that Tuesday's crowd will be intense.

BorderPatrol

Serious question...do you think MA and the coaching staff would actually do that?

I mean, as fans, we can look as far ahead as we please, but that doesn't mean the team and coaches are

bp

opineonswine

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on February 21, 2015, 06:38:57 pm
No win is automatic as you say but this Hog team has a good handle on what it needs to do at home and I for one think that Tuesday's crowd will be intense.
Agree on that. I just believe A&M will come to play. We are also playing better defense since Ole Miss. Crowd needs to rise to the occasion. One of the most important games at BWA this late in the season in a really long time.

kaiserhog

Shouldn't be any problem getting up for this game.  Should be an electric atmosphere with honoring Nolan and all. Brings back lots of good memories. Expect a full house.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: BorderPatrol on February 21, 2015, 06:41:21 pm
Serious question...do you think MA and the coaching staff would actually do that?

I mean, as fans, we can look as far ahead as we please, but that doesn't mean the team and coaches are

bp

It's not MA I'm worried about.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

Danny J

You are correct....it will be one of the toughest games of the year and I don't think there is any chance we are overlooking them. We could play well and still lose. They are a good team. No really top 20 type wins but no bad losses either.

I think our players will remember the beating they put on us last year in College Station.

Breems

Teams don't look ahead.

It's an excuse fans have made up to explain upsets.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

jgphillips3

I think we just escaped the team we were looking past.  I think we will try to make a statement against A&M and will really give our all. 

Cresthog

We'll play much better and beat them well. Today was a good lesson.

PORKULATOR

They seem to beat us when they shouldn't. I just don't think this is one of those times. We're better, at home, on a streak/showdown with UK, and Bobby is gonna look to recover from a hard night tonight. We good.
Woo pig
Ny
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hawg Red

I'm sure everyone involved is well aware that A&M is trying to take our spot at #2. No chance the team overlooks this game. I really don't think they'd overlook any game.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hoggish1

It will.

By the way, who is this KY you speak of...?

Hoggish1

Quote from: opineonswine on February 21, 2015, 06:33:05 pm

True.  All I want is the eighth consecutive good D game.

reddogjcss

A&M will try there best to take Ark out of their game. They will try there best to slow the game down.
Hopefully Mike and gang can keep them focused on A&M! I think the team will be focused after today's struggles.
Just keep finding ways to win.

HOGSWEAT

This team seems pretty focused to me, they hung with the punches all day today and came out on top. I expect them to do the same Tuesday

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

rtr

Quote from: Kevin on February 21, 2015, 09:55:28 pm
a&m is the bigger game.
Yes because it is the next game.  If Arkansas wins, it will set up the biggest SEC game of the year.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

JonClaudeVanHam

AloRaptor

hogninja

A&M is a home game to get well.  KY is just go there and play.  They will want to extract  revenge for sure!

GalaHawg

A&M is the must win game
@UK is play like you've got nothing to lose game

gmarv

HotlantaHog

Hollywood_HOGan45

Breems

A&M is 0-2 against the top 25. They've played an easy schedule. Their best win is probably @LSU.

We have to limit their points in the paint, which they are very good at.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />