Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What if the Hogs lose this week?

Started by SportsLife, November 17, 2016, 10:45:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SportsLife

FineAsSwine

Quote from: SportsLife on November 17, 2016, 10:45:46 am
Salt in the wound is what...

Sorry but we can't accept your answer. It should have been in the form of a question. What is salt in the wound? Pick another category please.

hvsupastar

Well it seems we are one off and then one on.  So I'm hoping we are on.

But it we lose.  I do think Beliema will have enormous pressure in 2017
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

BigSexyHog

Well considering He hasn't beat Miss Stank yet I would say there is a high probability that we will lose.  I hope not because I don't think we should ever lose to those arse clowns.  Been close the past 2 years so time for some pay back
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Al Boarland

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 17, 2016, 11:16:09 am
I hope not because I don't think we should ever lose to those arse clowns.

I don't understand this line of thinking. The programs aren't far apart.

FineAsSwine

Well considering He hasn't beat Miss Stank yet I would say there is a high probability that we will lose. I hope not because I don't think we should ever lose to those arse clowns.  Been close the past 2 years so time for some pay back

Before this year, the Razorbacks had never beaten Florida. At least the Hogs have beaten Mistake before CBB got here and I'm pretty sure he will get around to it probably this weekend and if not, definitely next year. No way we keep losing to these guys. If I had to choose though, I would rather keep losing to them rather than continue on our current losing streak against aTm.

rhames

November 17, 2016, 11:26:39 am #6 Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:50:13 am by rhames
Then they will be 6-5
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Sed76

Then it's another loss when some seem to believe it's an automatic win for some odd reason. If we get blown out then of course expect another meltdown. We've seen this story before.

sickboy

Well considering He hasn't beat Miss Stank yet I would say there is a high probability that we will lose.  I hope not because I don't think we should ever lose to those arse clowns.  Been close the past 2 years so time for some pay back

I can forgive a team losing to Dak Prescott. Miss State is a totally different team this year, however. We should beat them. But it really just depends on which Hog team shows up.

BadHog

We should control the line on both sides of the ball this week which should result in a win. Of course "should" is the ubiquitous word here.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

code red

Either way the score to the LSU game was impressive, considering they beat us by 4 TDs.  I think we are in trouble saturday.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Calling All Hogs

Well considering He hasn't beat Miss Stank yet I would say there is a high probability that we will lose.
I am hoping that is a Dak Prescott streak and not a Miss State one.

LZH

Not a clue....absolutely have no idea.

I still haven't figured out if our losses were horribly bad days or if our wins were pure accidents.

Pigsknuckles

But...but...this win is already penciled in.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Sed76

How many times did we go up against Dak? Twice for sure but don't remember him playing in that overtime game in Little Rock back in 2013.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on November 17, 2016, 03:06:58 pm
But...but...this win is already penciled in.

The last two games are.  Funny, a lot of folks here now appear to be afraid.   ...of Mississippi St.   :o

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Sed76 on November 17, 2016, 03:16:22 pm
How many times did we go up against Dak? Twice for sure but don't remember him playing in that overtime game in Little Rock back in 2013.

He played that day. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

jgphillips3

We aren't losing the last two.  We'all finish 8-4, get a crappy bowl with a mediocre opponent and hopefully head into Spring with CBB's first 9 win season...and a whole lot of question marks.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: hogcard1964 on November 17, 2016, 03:20:37 pm
The last two games are.  Funny, a lot of folks here now appear to be afraid.   ...of Mississippi St.   :o

I'm with you. We have won all we expected to, plus a couple that may have been somewhat unexpected. If not for the margin, and method of loss against Auburn, and LSU, things would be significantly more upbeat here. Regardless, it is important that we look good the next two weeks.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Soooie21

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 17, 2016, 03:29:08 pm
We aren't losing the last two.  We'all finish 8-4, get a crappy bowl with a mediocre opponent and hopefully head into Spring with CBB's first 9 win season...and a whole lot of question marks.

I think fewer question marks for next year than there were for this year. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

onebadrubi

Seems like a title to entice clicks...

Wildhog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 17, 2016, 03:27:07 pm
He played that day. 

Are you sure?  I didn't think he did?

EDIT:  He's not listed in the box score.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

King Kong

What if you posted something worth reading? Might help your business

jkstock04

Seems to me these last two games are where Bielema is really going to earn his paycheck. Most everyone has these games marked as automatic wins.

Losses to the blue chip teams while in embarrassing fashion is still forgiveable in the end. Lose to miss state and/or Missouri? That's when he will really start to lose his fan base. Media won't be able to cover for him on these last two games.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

sowmonella

Honestly who have we lost to that you had penciled in as a win?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Gonzo

The Hogs were manhandled by 3 of the 4 best teams on their schedule and left a lot of points on the field against the 4th. IMO Miss St is not in the same category talent-wise as those 4. Hogs 27 - 21.   Finish strong, 8 - 4, keep building.

Go Hogs! Beat Miss St!

hogcard1964

Quote from: sowmonella on November 17, 2016, 05:15:33 pm
Honestly who have we lost to that you had penciled in as a win?

Auburn, especially after seeing how they won against LSU.  I think most everyone here also figured we'd stomp LSU, seeing that they were in transition with a new coach.

I knew we'd lose to Bama and probably A&M again.

Sooie71923

We can lose the next 3 and there will be no pressure on CBB. Just shut that ignorance up already.

If we lose we lose.

jm

We have no defense. Maybe they will be confused by our total lack putting anything on film defensively and not know what to do.

Redhogs

Quote from: hogcard1964 on November 17, 2016, 07:23:09 pm
Auburn, especially after seeing how they won against LSU.  I think most everyone here also figured we'd stomp LSU, seeing that they were in transition with a new coach.

I knew we'd lose to Bama and probably A&M again.
Correct..funny how some on here try to rewrite  history.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

PonderinHog

Their dual threat QB looked pretty good at home against A & M.  You know, the kind of quarterback that gives us trouble.

HogShat

Quote from: rhames on November 17, 2016, 11:26:39 am
Then they will be 6-5

Exactly... and the sun will rise Sunday morning if the The Good Lord sees fit to let us see another day... And there will be another game next weekend... And Him willing there will be a season next year. We will win some and lose some and I will still call the Hogs. Like to have lost my dad a couple weeks ago. Had to have 5 bypasses. Puts things into perspective...

hogcard1964

Quote from: code red on November 17, 2016, 11:48:35 am
Either way the score to the LSU game was impressive, considering they beat us by 4 TDs.  I think we are in trouble saturday.

How far we've fallen...

We're now worried about losing to lowly Mississippi St.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 17, 2016, 09:50:49 pm
Their dual threat QB looked pretty good at home against A & M.  You know, the kind of quarterback that gives us trouble.

IntegrityHog

Quote from: Sooie71923 on November 17, 2016, 08:20:48 pm
We can lose the next 3 and there will be no pressure on CBB. Just shut that ignorance up already.

If we lose we lose.

That's absolutely correct. CBB was promised 6 years. He could lose the last 3 games this year, go 0-12 next year, and still have a frosty seat headed into 2018.  I doubt we perform that poorly though.

elksnort

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 17, 2016, 03:29:08 pm
This is how is ought to be.