Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On What basis do you think we should win 9 or 10 plus games each year?

Started by Piggfoot, November 14, 2016, 02:56:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Piggfoot on November 14, 2016, 02:56:00 pm
To do so requires that we win all OOC games plus five out of eight confrence games playing Ala, Aub, LSU. A&M, Ole Miss
Miss st, Fla And Missouri. I think year in and out we have a less than even money against Ala. Aub, LSU, and now A&M.
Throw in the East we have less than even money against all but USCe, Vandy, And Kentuck. This is what I see happening over the long haul. The reason I say this is in spite of delusional opinions of others, we have the smallest and most limited Recruiting base in the SEC excepting maybe Kentucky.  Tell me how I'm wrong.

I believe we got bigger dreams and wants than reality will allow.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Youngsta71701

If we can average 8 wins a season and be COMPETITIVE (NO 56-3 BLOWOUT LOSSES) with your occasional 10 plus win season I'll be just fine.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Sportster365

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 14, 2016, 11:18:30 pm
No I don't. Just wish you and a few others would stop the bulls   .  We aren't happy with how this is going. Why make it worse?

How are posters on a message board making it worse? We had nothing to do with our 9-21 conference record.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Sportster365 on November 15, 2016, 11:49:50 am
How are posters on a message board making it worse? We had nothing to do with our 9-21 conference record.

Not on the field.  Discussions here amongst us.  Did that really confuse you? 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Kevin

never.

most year's 7-9 wins.
every 3 or 4 year a chance for 10 or more
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Sportster365

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 15, 2016, 11:56:26 am
Not on the field.  Discussions here amongst us.  Did that really confuse you?

Its hard to get any worse than 9-21 therein lies your problem.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Sportster365 on November 15, 2016, 12:28:54 pm
Its hard to get any worse than 9-21 therein lies your problem.

Ok - How does that relate to the conversation? 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Polecat

Spoke with Ray Biggers and he said the football team should be winning 10-12 games per year
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Sportster365

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 15, 2016, 12:40:33 pm
Ok - How does that relate to the conversation?

How does it not relate to the conversation. The hogs being 9-21 is the underlining reason for this thread. Hog Solo expressing his opinion about this direction of this team has a lot to do with the fact we are 9-21. This didn't just happen last week or last year even. It's been a consistent theme with this regime. We have 4 blowout losses in one season, we're not making it worse things are simply getting worse. Add on to the fact that we're losing 17 Seniors 15 of which are heavy into the 2 deep makes the outlook much dimmer. 

dc10x1103

Atlhogfan1