Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thomas Johnston

Started by Hollywood870, December 15, 2016, 09:46:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood870

Can we get a real time assessment of where we stand with him? It's Christmas. As you can see, all Lil Tim wants for Christmas is an update. He doesn't ask for much, always a giver. God Bless Lil Tim and God Bless Everyone!

The_Boot_stops_here

He's probably headed to Iowa.  Sad

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 15, 2016, 11:51:20 am
yep

So it would at least be a wash with Iowa.  Calloway would be a significant signature.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 15, 2016, 01:11:49 pm
So it would at least be a wash with Iowa.  Calloway would be a significant signature.

I want both and then still add one more safety.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: onebadrubi on December 15, 2016, 01:18:14 pm
I want both and then still add one more safety.

Yes, and another OL.

ricepig

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

ricepig

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on December 15, 2016, 02:37:49 pm
..and a partridge in a pear tree.....

I see what you did there.......I don't care if Charlie is in a tree or not.....

Oklahawg

Quote from: ricepig on December 15, 2016, 02:44:35 pm
I see what you did there.......I don't care if Charlie is in a tree or not.....

Well done
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

The_Boot_stops_here