Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mid-Term Signees

Started by colbs, December 12, 2016, 12:44:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colbs

I know BB said they are expecting a lot.  Does anyone know who all is planning to sign early?  I know Patton is signing early.  If Edwards and Martin sign with Arkansas they will be a couple more.

ricepig

8-12, per today's PC. 5 high school guys in Hernandez, Hyatt, Clenin, Adcock, and Wagner. 

Richard Davenport

Dalton Wagner, Shane Clenin, Kirby Adcock, Maleek Williams, Daulton Hyatt, Jonathan Nance, Korey Hernandez, Jeremy Patton.

DT Javier Edwards and WR Brandon Martin other possibilities. 

There's a chance there could be a surprise.

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: Richard Davenport on December 12, 2016, 01:35:31 pm
Dalton Wagner, Shane Clenin, Kirby Adcock, Maleek Williams, Daulton Hyatt, Jonathan Nance, Korey Hernandez, Jeremy Patton.

It's that time of year, I like surprises ;) When can we expect to find out about the surprise either way?

Exit Pursued by a Boar

There's a tease if I ever saw one.

EFBAB

colbs

Thanks RD!  Hopefully Edwards and Martin sign plus the surprise!

Dirty

There is always a surprise that never turns out!

RazorPiggie

RazorPiggie

How good of a chance are we talking?

Maybe Justin Thomas?

Richard Davenport

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on December 12, 2016, 01:45:49 pm
There's a tease if I ever saw one.

EFBAB

I would say it probably won't happen, but you never know.

Seebs

Quote from: Richard Davenport on December 12, 2016, 02:45:24 pm
I would say it probably won't happen, but you never know.
Good lord  - your top two blouse buttons just popped open - tease tease tease.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Oklahawg

Kyrie Fisher (LB, Tulsa Union) is a mid-term graduate who supposedly is a solid commit to Minnesota. That's one possibility.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

sowmonella

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 12, 2016, 03:25:38 pm
Kyrie Fisher (LB, Tulsa Union) is a mid-term graduate who supposedly is a solid commit to Minnesota. That's one possibility.

It's a balmy 7 degrees F in Minnesota right now. Just sayin.......
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hogdomer

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 12, 2016, 03:25:38 pm

He just visited Texas this weekend.  Does he have a visit scheduled to the Hogs?

ricepig

Quote from: Hogdomer on December 12, 2016, 04:33:20 pm
He just visited Texas this weekend.  Does he have a visit scheduled to the Hogs?

Already has.

Oklahawg

There are a couple of other mid-term recruits lurking around but I haven't seen the names in a while. I'm not going to toss out names just because it is easy to do - waiting on the rumors to hit here.

That said, I don't know of names I'd rumormonger about beyond Fisher.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

PintailKiller

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 12, 2016, 05:16:58 pm
There are a couple of other mid-term recruits lurking around but I haven't seen the names in a while. I'm not going to toss out names just because it is easy to do - waiting on the rumors to hit here.

That said, I don't know of names I'd rumormonger about beyond Fisher.

This one of the surprises?
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WELCOME the newest 🐗 <a href="https://twitter.com/JonNance3">@JonNance3</a>; to the family! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Uncommon?src=hash">#Uncommon</a>; <a href="https://t.co/o2YovdhQIx">pic.twitter.com/o2YovdhQIx</a></p>&mdash; Razorback Football (@RazorbackFB) <a href="https://twitter.com/RazorbackFB/status/809044550685720576">December 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: PintailKiller on December 14, 2016, 08:42:29 am
This one of the surprises?
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WELCOME the newest 🐗 <a href="https://twitter.com/JonNance3">@JonNance3</a>; to the family! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Uncommon?src=hash">#Uncommon</a>; <a href="https://t.co/o2YovdhQIx">pic.twitter.com/o2YovdhQIx</a></p>&mdash; Razorback Football (@RazorbackFB) <a href="https://twitter.com/RazorbackFB/status/809044550685720576">December 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

Think he has been committed awhile and expected to sign

PintailKiller

December 14, 2016, 08:55:30 am #18 Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 09:48:17 am by PintailKiller
Quote from: SDZ_Hog on December 14, 2016, 08:49:31 am
Think he has been committed awhile and expected to sign

Thanks - I did not see anything about him signing early.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Quote from: PintailKiller on December 14, 2016, 08:55:30 am
Thanks - I did not see anything about him.

Nance has been on the list of commitments stickied at the top of the Recruiting Forum.

EFBAB

Hogs33

Clenin and Adcock have both signed
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

Hogberry Snortcake

That's a good looking list in areas where early arrival could really make a difference.  Wish there was a little more defense in there, but that's okay.

Hogs33

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

LRHawg

So I guess the surprise was Edwards flipping to a D coordinator-less Colorado. Great.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: LRHawg on December 15, 2016, 12:17:32 am
So I guess the surprise was Edwards flipping to a D coordinator-less Colorado. Great.
didn't surprise me.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Oklahawg

Quote from: LRHawg on December 15, 2016, 12:17:32 am

Apparently, the kid waffled between several schools. The relationship with Jim Jeffcoat at CO is stronger than anything else, I think. If you are seeking a strong relationship with a coach and the recruit happens to find HV you might have a moment's pause before coming here to play DT.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 15, 2016, 07:08:40 am
Apparently, the kid waffled between several schools. The relationship with Jim Jeffcoat at CO is stronger than anything else, I think. If you are seeking a strong relationship with a coach and the recruit happens to find HV you might have a moment's pause before coming here to play DT.

Yes, HV's contributed to not getting him.  Totally agree.  Or it could just be only that he liked Jeffcoat and that CO is seemingly on the rise. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

redleg

:o
If a recruit bases his decision on whether to sign with the Hogs on what is stated on Hogville, then it is a wonder Arkansas ever signs anyone. That is a ridiculous notion!
:razorback:
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.