Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kyrei Fisher

Started by jcul28, December 02, 2016, 07:47:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcul28

Watching Fisher play for the 6A Oklahoma State Championship, kid can play. Heard them say Arkansas was on him. Anyone know if they have offered and if so, the likelihood of getting him to flip from Minnesota?

Edit: Looked up where offer stands. My apologies.

Oklahawg

Fisher is thought to be a likely flip - he or Johnston will take the last LB slot (conventional wisdom, anyway).

I have watched about half of the 6A CG and he has played a hybrid standup DE/OLB. He has two very good sacks courtesy of quick feet and a good upper body strength move. He also dropped into coverage and looked ok the few plays I saw him in coverage.

He is 6-4 x 230. Damn big already and doesn't look slow, but I wonder if it is SEC TE fast (since that is who he'd need to cover)?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

jcul28

I agree. Tough to say since they Norman North rarely throws to tight ends but seems he is beating his guy every snap. He's all over the place. I imagine he would redshirt but he looks the part.

RazorPiggie

Looks wise he looks like a LBer.

Airforcehawg

Muskliketusk

If he flip it'll be Texas.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

jackflash

I will take him at his word good luck to the young man