Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

need help on a child's Razorback football jersey--

Started by JJHog, August 12, 2011, 04:12:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JJHog

1st grade has outgrown her #21 hog jersey -- looking for a #7 Davis and they are $45 on the UA website -- I am out of state--anyone know of a cheaper alternative? thanks in advance
" Think Right, Do Right"

Uncle_dad

Just got my two-year-old daughter a pink Davis jersey at the Fayetteville Wal-Mart for $14.  They had larger sizes, too.  I guess this would only work if it is for a girl and that it doesn't have to be a cardinal jersey.

JJHog

Quote from: Uncle_dad on August 12, 2011, 04:17:26 pm
Just got my two-year-old daughter a pink Davis jersey at the Fayetteville Wal-Mart for $14.  They had larger sizes, too.  I guess this would only work if it is for a girl and that it doesn't have to be a cardinal jersey.

thanks, I'll get a buddy to go there and text me a pic. Many thanks.
" Think Right, Do Right"

BOAR_N2BWILD

JC Penney has the Nike #7 Jersey for $45 but usually go on Sale right about now
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

blyhog

razorback1975

Quote from: Uncle_dad on August 12, 2011, 04:17:26 pm
You're obviously bad luck. Please refrain from buying anymore Razorback jerseys this season. Thanks! ;-)

Uncle_dad

Quote from: razorback1975 on August 12, 2011, 05:39:03 pm
You're obviously bad luck. Please refrain from buying anymore Razorback jerseys this season. Thanks! ;-)

That had actually crossed my mind.  Maybe I need to go buy her a Dyer, Richardson, or Lattimore jersey!  ;)

razorback1975

No!! That would end in the very first three way tie for the heisman.