Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who you got? Ole Piss or The Right Reverend POLL

Started by Pig in the Pokey, July 12, 2017, 10:40:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you want to win the Nutt vs Ole Miss lawsuit.

Ole Pississippi
35 (11.3%)
Houston Dale
274 (88.7%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Voting closed: July 19, 2017, 10:40:15 pm

Pig in the Pokey

I gotta say that I am riding with Hootie on this one! Burn em down, Dale!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Großer Kriegschwein

I think Dickey Nutt has a better chance of making it to the final four than Hugh has of staying the head coach past bowl season.
This is my non-signature signature.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I have disdain for Nuttcase, but I have nothing but hate for ole miss
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

pigture perfect

I generally choose people over institutions any day. Having been a coach, I even have some sympathy for HDN. I do think he's snapped though.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PonderinHog

I hope it goes to seven overtimes and Hootie  :puke: wins in a nail biter and the jury awards him $58.56!   8)

Boarcephus

I like any school that has the balls to call themselves "Rebels" in this era of PC BS and I like Archie Manning.  Not a big fan of Freeze but I despise Houston Nutt. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

NuttinItUp

Dang..people going all in on Hootie in the poll.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Boarcephus on July 13, 2017, 08:03:54 am
I like any school that has the balls to call themselves "Rebels" in this era of PC BS and I like Archie Manning.  Not a big fan of Freeze but I despise Houston Nutt. 

Can't stand Nutt.
Absolutely HATE conference foes who cheat their rears off.

Never thought I'd cheer for TB (but I did - lesser of two evils).
Never thought I'd cheer for King Clown (but I will to shut down perhaps the dirtiest recruiting school of the last 6 years).
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

AugustaHog

I despise HDN, but it is hard to watch the choir boy, self-righteous Freeze spout his BS.  I don't like it when people use religion in that way.  He's a piece of trash and now everybody is seeing the full truth.  It's ironic that the guy further pulling back the covers is built from virtually the same cloth.  The whole world knows how greasy Dale is.  I'm glad that Freeze/OM's facade is crumbling and eyes are being opened.

RazorWest

pretty sure it's Black Bears

GuvHog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on July 13, 2017, 08:07:13 am

Yep, I don't like Hooty but I like Freeze and Ole Miss even Less. I hope Hooty cleans their clock. He is ,after all, a native Arkansan.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Boarcephus

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on July 13, 2017, 08:10:50 am
Never thought I'd cheer for King Clown (but I will to shut down perhaps the dirtiest recruiting school of the last 6 years).

I've always like Ole Miss.  Love the fact the played Dixie, like the mascot and don't hate them for the actions of a coach.  If Freeze is as dirty as he appears, fire him and bring in someone who will run a clean program.  Nutt, on the other hand, is one slimy POS with zero redeeming qualities and the timing of this lawsuit is proof of this. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Boarcephus

Quote from: GuvHog on July 13, 2017, 08:29:56 am
He is ,after all, a native Arkansan.

So is Bill Clinton and I'm not too hip on him either. 

Vantage 8 dude

July 13, 2017, 08:35:18 am #14 Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:21:37 pm by Vantage 8 dude
In a tussle like this it seems that facts often don't mean as much as who has the slickest, higher priced lawyer(s). While we know ole Hooter can slime it with the best of 'em, unfortunately in this case he's facing the endless, deep-pocketed ATM of the Ole Misery booster base. I think all we can really do is hope for the real dirt on "that school up north" to be finally revealed for what it really is and the SEC/NCAA to actually do something that has actual teeth in its enforcement/punishment. Now that's like asking for Santa Claus to be real.

I hereby withdraw my vote of OM winning the day due to the bombshell that got dropped over the past 24 hours. While I've admittedly watch Hooter pull off some unbelievable miracles over the years, I honestly didn't give him enough credit for having his folks dig around and come up with some obvious "gems" or "gold nuggets" when it came to dirt on baby Hughey. Then again, I didn't think ole Freeze would be dumb enough to "expose"  ;) himself to such discovery. When will I ever learn to never bet against ole HDN ??? ::)

GuvHog

Quote from: Boarcephus on July 13, 2017, 08:31:47 am
So is Bill Clinton and I'm not too hip on him either. 

I'm not too hip on Bill either but I do give him credit for being a native Arkansan. That being said, I despise Ole Miss even more.

I don't like Hooty but I don't have a maniacal obsessive hate for the man.

bosshog84

One more vote for the Hoot Man here. Come on Hootie! "Sue 'em so fast it messes 'em up!"

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: NuttinItUp on July 13, 2017, 08:07:13 am
I figured he'd win but this is shocking. I can't help but love it. The disdain for Ole Piss is too much!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

El Puerco Grande

HDN is one of those people that just seems to have things fall into his lap, despite having the IQ of a shopping cart wrangler at Walmart. He will probably get another sackful of cash for no good reason.
How 'bout them hogs?

KlubhouseKonnected

I don't care about Houston Nutt. He was coach that overstayed his welcome, squandered some talent, and was "mean" to some other people I don't really care about either.

Ole Miss is a going concern, upjumped cheaters.

Go Houston, you are entertaining me for the first time since you melted down at Ole Miss.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 13, 2017, 08:35:18 am
In a tussle like this it seems that facts often don't mean as much as who has the slickest, higher priced lawyer(s). While we know ole Hooter can slime it with the best of 'em, unfortunately in this case he's facing the endless, deep-pocketed ATM of the Ole Misery booster base. I think all we can really do is hope for the real dirt on "that school up north" to be finally revealed for what it really is and the SEC/NCAA to actually do something that has actual teeth in its enforcement/punishment. Now that's like asking for Santa Claus to be real.

Nah.  Lawyers don't make up facts.  Ole Miss will have great lawyers, but so does HDN.  The parties here are all slimy, though. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Launcellous

I'm not a fan of Nutt. I also don't know if he will win, but from what was released his case has potential to give Ole Miss some big problems and a lighter pocket book. I hope he adds some more mud to drag them through.

hogcard1964

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

Justifiable Hogicide

It has scarred me but I voted for Houston D. Nutt to prevail in this wonderful mudbath.
Nutt is already beaten and down now it's time for Ole Miss to be taken out.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Boarcephus on July 13, 2017, 08:30:43 am
I've always like Ole Miss.  Love the fact the played Dixie, like the mascot and don't hate them for the actions of a coach.  If Freeze is as dirty as he appears, fire him and bring in someone who will run a clean program.  Nutt, on the other hand, is one slimy POS with zero redeeming qualities and the timing of this lawsuit is proof of this.

You seem anti-American.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: NoogaHog on July 13, 2017, 09:57:57 am
Found and thought I would share
Ha. Just as Hugh Freeze pleads "100% not guilty".

rljjr

Wait, can't we just sit back and watch this one? I don't think there are going to be any winners. Hootie will never coach again after this (not that he was doing great before this), and Ole Miss is having to spend time, money and resources to defend against it. It's also a huge distraction for the OM current season and it's yet another ding to their recruiting efforts for the future.

We might have give Hootie a golden parachute, but he's giving OM a fecal tsunami.

BigE_23

They'll settle...it'll never see a courtroom.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Peter Porker on July 13, 2017, 09:56:46 am
You seem anti-American.

Totally American.  Just spent and extra $3 to buy a steel mesh glove to protect my hands during my drunken oyster shucking sprees because it says "Made in USA" and not one that appeared identical but was made in China. 

GuvHog

Quote from: BigE_23 on July 13, 2017, 10:23:28 am

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hooty only agrees to a settlement if Freeze's immediate termination is part of the deal.

Never underestimate how vindictive Hooty can be.

rljjr

Hugh is on the dais speaking now at SEC MD. He's talking about how men go through adversity.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: BigE_23 on July 13, 2017, 10:23:28 am

More important for them is that it does not see the full discovery process take place.

Boarcephus

Quote from: rljjr on July 13, 2017, 10:38:19 am
Hugh is on the dais speaking now at SEC MD. He's talking about how men go through adversity.

Seems like a good topic for him about now.  ;)

RebelliousHog

Like a lot of you, not a Nutt fan, but in this case, from what we know, he may be right. The paper today had an article about the case. It basically said that the NCAA were investigating 21 violations, of which 17 were under Freeze. Hooties name was never mentioned in the Notice of Allegations.

In regard to Slick Willie, not a fan at all, but he was more of a moderate POTUS than Hill or Obama, and would work with the GOP to get things done. Sad those days are gone.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

phadedhawg

There's nothing Houston Nutt can do to salvage his reputation in this state but this would be an interesting footnote.  I tip my hat to him for his effort but I wouldn't let him deer hunt on my land. 

247Hog

At the least...i hope HDN gets paid enough that Ole Miss won't be able to buy a successful Div II coach.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

HawgWyld

Uh-oh. If Nutt's successful here, he might come after the bottomless pockets that support Hogville next! Remember -- the Darksiders around here abused the Internets by saying mean things about him...

Peter Porker

Quote from: Boarcephus on July 13, 2017, 10:24:20 am
Totally American.  Just spent and extra $3 to buy a steel mesh glove to protect my hands during my drunken oyster shucking sprees because it says "Made in USA" and not one that appeared identical but was made in China.

Considering the CSA tried to destroy the USA I would figure your affinity for the CSA makes you anti-USA.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Hawk

This might be one of those rare instances where both teams lose! Sure hope so. lol

HogFansReunited

I hate Nutt but he has a very good case and he should win.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

go hogues

The only downside to watching OM implode is they could be first in line ahead of A&M and Tennessee for Chip Kelly's services.

Then again, maybe Chip will decide he'd rather have the ready made program at A&M as opposed to the dumpster fire in Oxfart.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

GolfnHog

Quote from: El Puerco Grande on July 13, 2017, 09:14:18 am
HDN is one of those people that just seems to have things fall into his lap, despite having the IQ of a shopping cart wrangler at Walmart. He will probably get another sackful of cash for no good reason.

Man,you just insulted all shopping cart wranglers of Walmart everywhere! As was mentioned this finds a settlement so discovery is never presented. Just too much dirt to be moved with that legal requirement that both sides probably want to stay out of that to any extent possible.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

PorkSoda

you know they changed their name to the black bears right?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GuvHog on July 13, 2017, 08:29:56 am
Yep, I don't like Hooty but I like Freeze and Ole Miss even Less. I hope Hooty cleans their clock. He is ,after all, a native Arkansan.

I don't give a damn where someone is from...................Disdain for them is equally applied.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

We might get the best of both worlds out of this. Old misses gets spanked by the judge and hooty definitely won't be able to get a coaching job after filing a lawsuit against a school he worked at. Prospective employers frown on those sorts of things.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

swineology

July 13, 2017, 06:46:25 pm #47 Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 07:01:26 pm by swineology
No Frito Pie option

Poll is $hit

Hugh and Houston deserve what they get a $hit sammich

247Hog

Quote from: go hogues on July 13, 2017, 04:10:12 pm
The only downside to watching OM implode is they could be first in line ahead of A&M and Tennessee for Chip Kelly's services.

Then again, maybe Chip will decide he'd rather have the ready made program at A&M as opposed to the dumpster fire in Oxfart.

Ole Miss has sanctions and such hanging over them. No top notch coach is going to walk into the storm brewing down there, especially Chip.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

KlubhouseKonnected

I haven't felt one way or the other about Nutt since Ole Miss fired him. I was glad when he was out as our head coach but I did not hate him. I just thought he wasn't very good.

I like him right now though.