Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A neat thing happened at work Monday

Started by Lake City Hog, May 24, 2016, 05:32:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake City Hog

Monday morning as I was walking thru the machine shop one of the guys stopped me and commented on my shirt.
I was wearing a black button front shirt very similar to the Columbia pro fishing gear shirts with Arkansas across the back and a Hog on the left chest.

He said to me that he had some Razorback gear that he wanted to give me, stuff that his uncle had given him. He told me that his uncle Steve had been an assistant a few years ago. Well I thanked him and walked on to do a few things and thinking about an assistant named Steve and came up with Steve Caldwell. When I came back thru I asked him and he said yeah Caldwell is his uncle.(now an assistant at Boise)

Well today he stopped me and handed me this Nike Dri-Fit jacket. As I looked it over the first thing that popped up was a Cotton Bowl Classic logo on the left chest. I looked a bit more and found a small razorback on the sleeve.
I'm guessing that it was something that the Cotton Bowl gave to the coaches. Anyway a pretty neat gift from a co-worker! I'm really glad that he is too small to wear the XL stuff!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Lake City Hog on May 24, 2016, 05:32:49 pm
Monday morning as I was walking thru the machine shop one of the guys stopped me and commented on my shirt.
I was wearing a black button front shirt very similar to the Columbia pro fishing gear shirts with Arkansas across the back and a Hog on the left chest.

He said to me that he had some Razorback gear that he wanted to give me, stuff that his uncle had given him. He told me that his uncle Steve had been an assistant a few years ago. Well I thanked him and walked on to do a few things and thinking about an assistant named Steve and came up with Steve Caldwell. When I came back thru I asked him and he said yeah Caldwell is his uncle.(now an assistant at Boise)

Well today he stopped me and handed me this Nike Dri-Fit jacket. As I looked it over the first thing that popped up was a Cotton Bowl Classic logo on the left chest. I looked a bit more and found a small razorback on the sleeve.
I'm guessing that it was something that the Cotton Bowl gave to the coaches. Anyway a pretty neat gift from a co-worker! I'm really glad that he is too small to wear the XL stuff!

That's good stuff! Happy for you! Great gift. Must be a nice guy to give that up.
Go Hogs Go!

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Lake City Hog on May 24, 2016, 05:32:49 pm

Another great reason to eat more donuts, pizza, and ....   ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Hog N Bama

I have a t-shirt that is red and has the running white hog on the front. It has no words. It does not need any. People know the razorback when they see it. I have had Several people make comments and all good. That hog says it all!  :razorback:

Paul

I ran into Steve Caldwell at a golf tournament a few weeks ago.  He's at Boise St now.  The last time I saw him was when he was on Petrino's staff.  I had bought him a few adult beverages.  He remembered that & said he had to leave when some idiot took a blonde for a ride on his bike.

rzrbackramsfan

I remember when Bobby p got fired there was a bunch of his Razorbacks and Louisville clothes there, along with some razorback gold clubs. 

Crazy time a crazy times.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawgsalot

Steve is a great guy got to spend a few days at the lake after Petrino's firing and let's just say he wasn't a fan.  lol... I've been around alot of coaches and picking his brain was very memorable.  His thoughts on the SEC and recruiting were telling as well.

NEA_HogFan

Lake City Hog

NEA_HogFan

Lake City Hog

Always!! We have an entire CNC department. 7 lathes, mostly Mazak, 2 horizontals and 3 verticals.

NEA_HogFan

oldfart

always liked caldwell as a coach and recruiter

LSUFan

Us fat boys need love too  ;D

You owe ole dude lunch, FYI
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.