Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Father's Day Came Early

Started by bondhue, May 23, 2016, 10:53:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bondhue

Father's Day came early for me.  The football was won in a charity auction in Rogers at the end of April.  It was signed by every coach.  Coach B's sig is hard to make out.  Enos', Smith's, Lunney's, Segrest's are clear.  It has a KA.  Hargreaves needs to learn to write.  So do the rest.

I'll describe the rest of the items later.   
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

bondhue

That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

bondhue

The painting is by Nicole Curry.  The painting was included in a basket of caps won at the auction.  The hog hat was separate from the auction.  It was crocheted by my daughter in law.  It has tusks and a tail and is cute as it can be.   

bondhue

Bielema signed the football, then added 1-0!    I guess that means we open the season 1-0.

PonderinHog

Quote from: bondhue on May 23, 2016, 11:30:45 pm
Bielema signed the football, then added 1-0!    I guess that means we open the season 1-0.
OMG - He signed his name "B E R T!"   ;D

lahawg1

I actually thought it was a snout, eyes, and ears but you may be right there.

DeltaBoy

Sweet haul enjoy it all.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Biggus Piggus

1-0 is his philosophy. It means focus on one thing at a time - one play, one possession, one quarter. Working out, one rep at a time. Focus on each task. Try to win each one. Don't jump ahead.
[CENSORED]!

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on May 24, 2016, 08:54:35 am
1-0 is his philosophy. It means focus on one thing at a time - one play, one possession, one quarter. Working out, one rep at a time. Focus on each task. Try to win each one. Don't jump ahead.

How quickly we (our fans) forget.  Bielema must have said this to the media and at Razorback Club events, etc. 1,000 times his first year here - it was his constant "catch phrase". 

Since replaced with "Woo Pig".

bondhue

pigture perfect

I'll get a pair of socks and a tie. I'm jealous.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ricepig

Quote from: pigture perfect on May 24, 2016, 09:56:07 am

I can always use the socks, the dryer or the dog must be eating one of a pair........

bondhue

Quote from: pigture perfect on May 24, 2016, 09:56:07 am
I hope they had a hog on them.

Did anyone notice Hogville in the middle of the pic?